Today we’re happy to announce you that we’re doing our best to find more remote jobs for you and we’ve got an exclusive job offer for the ones reading us!
NeoMam Studios is searching for a remote link builder, blogger outreach specialist or a digital PR Ninja.
Here’s all you need to know about it!
About NeoMam Studios
As a visual content marketing agency, our main goal is to create content people around the world want to share. We specialise in infographic design but we also produce videos and interactive experiences so you’ll work with a wealth of content to work with. We work together as a team, giving everyone the chance to give their input and use their expertise to improve every single campaign we launch into the world.
In this freelance role, you will work as part of our remote team, collaborating on a daily basis with in-house digital PR team members, freelance outreach specialists and copywriters across different countries.
Your time will split between pitching the content we create to journalists and bloggers, strategising and identifying suitable targets for upcoming campaigns.
The role is for someone who gets a buzz out of pitching content and has a solid track record of campaigns that have delivered results.
- Building media and blog lists for each campaign.
- Pitching our content to journalists, editors and bloggers, and following up with them to confirm coverage.
- Reporting on the results of your outreach.
- 1+ years of experience promoting content online
- Ability to work independently
- Experience working on multiple projects at once
- Career track working in digital agencies welcome, but not essential
- Clear and easy-to-digest writing skills
- Ability to handle constructive criticism
- Willingness to try new approaches to the way you work
- Appetite for learning, improving and becoming the best that you can be
- An eye for detail
- Organisation & time management skills
Communication tools: We use Slack to communicate with our remote team members
Per project rate: Depending on experience
Hours: Absolutely flexible – being available via Slack between 10am and 5pm UK is a plus
How to apply
Send an email to email@example.com including a cover letter showcasing the latest coverage achieved for a campaign you’ve worked on.