- 100% Remote Job
- Type: Full time.
- Salary: Great rate of pay. The first 2 months you will work on an hourly rate (negotiable depending upon the individual), then you'll be moving into a salaried position.
- Hours: Flexible.
- Develop linkbuilding strategies, brainstorming tactics and pitching ideas to clients.
- Review reports from the company's prospecting team and turning that into action.
- Working with the outreach team manager to provide campaign direction and guidance.
- Pitching new ideas to existing clients to grow those accounts (sales development).
- Reviewing campaign performance.
Skyrocket will provide you the best proprietary tools and an army of trained people who will be at your disposal, helping you whenever needed. But you will also be free to take decisions, as the common-sense is the company's approach to everything.
You'll be able to work for companies with good sized marketing budgets, and you'll have to give clients what they expect: results, rather than fancy reports. You will usually be working with the decision-maker, which means you can get things done quickly and there’s no sitting around waiting for the PR and legal teams to form a committee and sign-off on things. By working for Skyrocket, you'll have the freedom to do great work – as there's no politics and they have zero tolerance on micro-management.
To apply send your CV and an overview of why you are right for this job to email@example.com