App type / Devices/ OS:
- Allows you to use your phone as a hotspot without consuming all of your mobile data, as it allows you to enable your connectivity only to the apps you choose.
- It works both in Mac & PC and also informs about the data you used in your sessions.
- It’s easy to forget that you have it enabled once you leave your mobile connection.
Do you consider it essential to:
- Working on the go, when I use my phone as a hotspot.
How often do you use it?:
Do you know a competitor?:
It can substitute:
Does it allow you to save time?:
- No, it allows me to save my mobile data.
Is it easy to use?:
- Yes, is very intuitive to turn off and on.
Why do you recommend it?:
- To save your mobile data. It’s already essential for me every time I work and connect on the go while using my own mobile data, to avoid spending it with tools like Dropbox, for example; and only use it for the ones I really need at that time.