Now that Holidays have finally ended and we’re back to work we want share with you a little review of what happened in Remoters during 2017.
This has been a year full of travelling, having visited the 5 continents, switching between seasons, getting to know people from all over the world… but that hasn’t stopped us from working as good Remoters and have made the most out of this time to continue evolving the site as well as contributing in the Remote Work community:
- We have improved our remote jobs section: Now anybody can upload their remote jobs openings and companies for free, having hundreds of companies that hire remotely now.
- New Colivings Section: Featuring coliving spaces from all over the world to stay while traveling and sharing with a like-minded community of remoters.
- Conferences: We have started to share about our remote work experience and vision at Coworking Spain Conference 2017 and Cocolab 2017.
- The remote jobs section has become the site most visited page: 10% of our users have been there! There’s certainly a high interest about remote based jobs.
- The pages with a higher engagement have been the ones of Colivings and Events, although their traffic numbers are not that high as the ones of the jobs section, the engagement of users that go there, is better; we can see an upcoming interest among the remoters community in them.
- Our top blog posts of 2017 have been: “7 Remote Work Trends in 2017“, 17 “Must-Have Gadgets for Digital Nomads in 2017” and “The Ultimate List of Remote Work Tools“.
We’re proud that remoters.net has been able to double its traffic from 2016, with a steady growth YoY:
We wish you all the best for 2018!
Aleyda & Elisa