7in7 is postponed until October 2021. Watch the video here.
Seven conferences over seven years to figure out how to have kids from the road, find your nomad soulmate, set up a home base, build a remote team, and much more.
- Location: Cape Town, South Africa.
- Start date: 2021-10-26.
- Finish date: 2021-11-02.
- Price: US$549.
- Organized by: 7in7.
- Language: English.
- Web: http://7in7.co/
- For: Remote workers and digital nomads.
Why come to 7in7? It’s…
- EXCLUSIVELY for experienced nomads! Only people who have been location independent for more than a year can join the 7in7 family. We curate content for those of us who’ve been nomads for 3, 7, or even 15+ years.
- An intimate space. Attendance is capped at 100 nomads to allow you to truly connect with speakers, founders, panelists, volunteers, and fellow attendees.
- Less sitting, more engaging. We prioritize community-building with more small-scale breakout sessions and meetups, less sitting quietly in big theaters.
- A whole week of content. From small meetups and epic parties to intensive workshops and challenging talks, the week is jam-packed with valuable events!
- The people! The reason alumni return again and again: to make friends, build projects, start movements, and shape the future of location independence.
- You’ll meet other long-term nomads and hear amazing speakers, attend panels and Q&A sessions, have parties, and find volunteer opportunities.
- Year Four. 2019. Wellington, New Zealand. (See video recap).
- Year Three. 2018: S. American. Medellin, Colombia. (See video recap).
- Year Two. 2017: Europe. Barcelona, Spain. (See video).
- Year One. 2016: Asia. Bangkok, Thailand.
No reviews yet.
Other similar events in Conferences
|CU Asia 2022: Coworking Unconference||The edition of CU Asia 2021 is already prepared: 5 days of events, coworking activities,...|
|Women in Travel Summit Europe 2021||WITS is a unique series of events for travel's top marketing talent: we will discuss...|
|Beyond the Nest: Greek Isles||Join our experiential retreat on the beautiful island of Paros, Greece. Two different weeks, Two...|
|Nomad Summit Tbilisi||"Nomad Summit is for those who want to live a different life, far from the...|
|Beyond the Nest: San Miguel de Allende||An intimate retreat where we pose our community with the question we will work together...|