Afeez Adebayo is a remote based SEO Specialist looking for a new remote job:
- Has 5 years of experience in SEO
- Has been 1 year working remotely
- Specialized in Content Marketing, Technical Auditing and Analytics
- Find in LinkedIn and Twitter
1. Can you please share your experience highlights and achievements as an SEO professional?
One of my proudest moments is increasing a small startup monthly organic leads from 5,000 to 100,000 in 11 months! In a niche filled with global giants, this is no mean feat for me, especially when we had little allocation for search marketing.
I also derive absolute pleasure in helping companies diversify search marketing from paid search which can be cost intensive to organic search that tends to be long term, but a seemingly better alternative to spending millions on paid search.
Over the years, I have evolved from a one-faced SEO person to a multi-level strategist who understands the importance of every aspect of search engines that can improve businesses.
Search traffic remains one the best ways to get qualified leads. I am particularly adept in helping small startup scale with organic leads and being an SEO advisor in a medium to large scale
2. What are your unique strengths as an SEO? Why do these companies need to hire you?
I am very good with research and competitive analysis. I am very skilled at using content to drive web leads. I also have this sort of addictiveness for analytics, and using it to understand future product acquisition processes.
Summarily, my core SEO strengths are Content Marketing, Competitive Analysis, Analytics and Technical SEO Auditing.
Perhaps, my best strength comes from helping developers, designers, and copy writers understand their roles as it relates to SEO.
3. What type of SEO roles or jobs are you interested in?
I would be open to;
- Leading SEO strategy for a small-medium sized Saas company.
- Being part of a larger product team that seeks to achieve wide scale search relevance.
- SEO role for companies with multiple-locations
4. How would you like to contribute in your next SEO role? What’s the impact you wish to have?
I would like to completely change the face of customer acquisitions with search by making organic leads as my employer’s best marketing source. Twelve months down the line, I wish to see a graph of gradual growth in revenue that has never been achieved with SEO.
5. What type of companies would you love to work with and why?
I would like to work in a company that values innovation and can quickly adapt to change. I particularly love working for Saas companies because of the avenues for a global search strategy. I also love working with product teams to build a search friendly product.
6. Why do you work remotely?
Working remotely let me give my most productive hours for work. I value productivity and as such working at my own space makes me efficient and helps me avoid hours commuting to work.
7. How do you tackle remote work challenges? (productivity, communication, etc.)
Getting easily distracted is a thing for remoters. I usually create boundaries for my mini workstation and set reasonable time for short-breaks
8. Is there anything else that you would like to share about you, personally or professionally?
I like to work in a fast paced environment. This is because SEO efforts tend to medium-long terms. As such I am usually very concerned about timing and execution.
I don’t do well in a bureaucratic environment, where there are many chains of command before any small changes can be executed.
9. How can companies get in touch with you to talk more about a potential remote position?
Other similar interviews in Remote Job Seekers
|Gabrio Linari, Remote Based SEO with 10 years of Experience||Learn about Gabrio Linari, Remote Based SEO with 10 years of Experience, looking for a...|
|Lachlan Wells, Remote Based SEO with 6 years of Experience||Learn about Lachlan Wells, Remote Based SEO with 6 years of Experience looking for a...|
|Rahul Setia, remote based Digital Marketer with 9 years of Experience||Learn about Rahul Setia, remote based Digital Marketer with 9 years of Experience looking for...|
|Tina Richardson, Remote Based Content Strategist, Copywriter & Web Accessibility Consultant w/ 15 years Experience||Learn about Tina Richardson, Remote Based Content Strategist, Copywriter and Website Accessibility Consultant w/ 15...|
|François Joly, Remote Based SEO & Web Analytics Expert w/ 13 years of Experience||Learn about François Joly, Remote Based SEO & Web Analytics Expert w/ 13 years of...|