Ayodeji Ogunbanjo is a remote based SEO specialist looking for a new remote job:
- Has 1 year of experience in SEO
- Has been 1 year working remotely
- Specialized in Local SEO, on-page and off page SEO
- Find in LinkedIn
1. Can you please share your experience highlights and achievements as an SEO professional?
After 6 months of working with my current company, I was able to improve the rankings and generate leads which lead to great sales.
2. What are your unique strengths as an SEO? Why do these companies need to hire you?
I know how to code in html, css and js. I am familiar with SEO tools such as Screaming Frog and search console. And I can also create UI designs. I am versatile.
3. What type of SEO roles or jobs are you interested in?
SEO Manager jobs where I can work with clients through carefully formulated strategies to improve their businesses.
4. How would you like to contribute in your next SEO role? What’s the impact you wish to have?
I would to help in any of the following areas: onpage and off page seo, keyword research and optimization, technical seo and local SEO. I wish to collaborate with clients to take their business to the next level.
5. What type of companies would you love to work with and why?
I have experience with B2B service companies however I would relish a challenge in an E-commerce/ product based company. Using data and analytics, Strategies can be created or modified to improve online assets.
6. Why do you work remotely?
I have been working remotely shortly before Covid 19 and I found that I am more productive working from home. Secondly there’s quite a lot of traffic in the city of Lagos where I live.
7. How do you tackle remote work challenges? (productivity, communication, etc.)
I have several internet data plans in place. I have a standby generator. I use project management tools such as Asana to ensure that I achieve goals before deadlines.
8. Is there anything else that you would like to share about you, personally or professionally?
I have taken several courses online from google, open classrooms and LinkedIn on SEO. I’m always curious to hear conversations surrounding SEO such as crawling Monday’s . I’m currently taking a refresher at Moz academy.
9. How can companies get in touch with you to talk more about a potential remote position?
Other similar interviews in Remote Job Seekers
|Gabrio Linari, Remote Based SEO with 10 years of Experience||Learn about Gabrio Linari, Remote Based SEO with 10 years of Experience, looking for a...|
|Lachlan Wells, Remote Based SEO with 6 years of Experience||Learn about Lachlan Wells, Remote Based SEO with 6 years of Experience looking for a...|
|Rahul Setia, remote based Digital Marketer with 9 years of Experience||Learn about Rahul Setia, remote based Digital Marketer with 9 years of Experience looking for...|
|Tina Richardson, Remote Based Content Strategist, Copywriter & Web Accessibility Consultant w/ 15 years Experience||Learn about Tina Richardson, Remote Based Content Strategist, Copywriter and Website Accessibility Consultant w/ 15...|
|François Joly, Remote Based SEO & Web Analytics Expert w/ 13 years of Experience||Learn about François Joly, Remote Based SEO & Web Analytics Expert w/ 13 years of...|