Category: Project Management
Language: English, Japanese
Price: FREE plan and paying plans start at $35
Backlog is a project management and bug tracking online tool. Its simple yet powerful interface can be quickly adopted by anyone. With Backlog, you can keep bug and issue tracking under one roof. Developers can easily collaborate on and release code, tracking each step via pull-requests right in issues. Work with developers, clients, designers, and other teams on one connected platform — available from wherever you have a wifi connection.
Your Review of The Tool:
Backlog is an all-in-one project and code management tool. It combines the organizational benefits of task management with the power of buck tracking and version control. With features like Wikis, file sharing, Gantt charts, burndown charts, and custom statuses, you can visually manage their entire project from beginning to end.
- Kanban-style boards for each project make it easy to view every task as they move through your workflow.
- Gantt and burndown charts give everyone a high-level view of projects at a glance.
- Git and Subversion repositories integrate code collaboration and bug tracking right alongside regular project work.
- Backlog enables you to collaborate with clients on one connected platform. And the iOS and Android apps keep you in-the-loop wherever you go.
Rate the Tool:
What are the tool “pros” & benefits?:
- It’s visual features like Kanban boards, Gantt charts, and burndown charts make it easy to track work and optimize your workflow. Mobile app for Android and iOS users.
What are the tool “cons” & issues?:
- The Free plan has several features available, especially for software developers, but it allows users to attach only one file per task which can be limiting at times.
No reviews yet.
Other similar tools in Project Management
|GanttPRO||A project management tool with a robust and intuitive Gantt chart that keeps teams and...|
|Basecamp||"Light communication & project management tool"|
|Asana||Asana is the work management platform teams use to stay focused on the goals, projects,...|
|ProProfs Project||Makes sure that you enjoy tasks related to project planning, tracking, and execution.|
|Taskeo||Increase productivity, organize and prioritize work, even when your organization is spread across different cities...|