Supercharge your Calendar. More efficient meetings for you and your team. Add a One-page interactive agenda to every meeting you organize. Ask attendees to prepare, contribute and provide feedback. Use templates to create structured meetings, and add Goals and objectives to the meeting. Every meeting has an attendees dashboard, to increase accountability. Automate best practices in a few clicks
Your Review of The Tool:
What problem does it solve? I personally hate unproductive meetings. I always wanted to be able to ask attendees to do the homework before attending the meeting. The goal is to remove the need to have meetings! If you have lots of meetings, it saves time by allowing you to re-use templates to organize your meetings. You also have analytics of your time allocation. All are integrated with your Calendar; no need to switch to another calendar.
Rate the Tool:
What are the “pros” & benefits?:
- Analytics showing how much time you spend on meetings
- Easier to properly structure your meetings
- Ask attendees to perform stuff before the meeting (read docs, upload data, give feedback)
- People are accountable, as the interactive agenda displays who has made what.
- Free for all during the beta
What are the “cons” & issues?:
- It is in beta stage, meaning there are some minor bugs here and there
- Some features are yet to be launched
No reviews yet.
Other similar tools in Productivity
|Appointeze||AppointEze is a cloud-based appointment scheduling software for all businesses. It is a hub for...|
|Taggg||Taggg helps schedule group meetings by allowing you to privately connect your calendar(s) with people...|
|Gemoo||Gemoo is where you can record and capture your screen with abundant annotations and unlimited...|
|iTop Screen Recorder||iTop Screen Recorder is a free and all-in-one screen recorder and video editor. It lets you...|
|iTop PDF||All-in-one PDF tool for business and personal users. Directly edit PDF texts without converting to...|