Curated coliving program for remote workers and nomads that focuses on Mindfulness, Personal Growth, and Deeper Connection.
Meet inspiring people and learn about yourself and others in the tropical Madeira island – Europe’s top destination for the winter season!
- Event location: Ponta do Sol, Madeira island
- Event starting date: 2021-03-20
- Event end date: 2021-03-27
- Price of the Event: 747 Euros
- Event Organizer: Maris Kohv
- Website: https://www.borderlessretreat.com/retreat-11
- Language: English
WHAT TO EXPECT?
✔️ daily morning yoga
✔️ daily morning meditation
✔️ morning inspiration sessions
✔️ ecstatic dance
✔️ mastermind sessions
✔️ deep connection workshop
✔️ cooking together
✔️experienced facilitators on the spot
✔️meals/logistics taken care of
Borderless Retreat is creating another edition in Madeira! In the sunny side of the island – Ponta do Sol – the first-ever Nomad Village!
Ponta do Sol, is gaining popularity amongst nomads as there is a growing community of remoters who will stay there to live, cowork, attend community events, and explore the stunning nature of this tropical island. Bali-like benefits – in Europe.
“Relax at the best Ocean Cliff Villa in Madeira”. We will stay at this exceptional property in a peaceful environment with breathtaking views of the Atlantic and a high-speed Internet connection.
The villa has 7 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms, several lounges, 2 kitchens and BBQ, a game room, and a swimming pool with an infinite plane. The top-floor balcony and terrace are for our morning yoga and ecstatic dance sessions.
Mornings start with guided yoga, meditation, and breathwork sessions to kick off the day by taking care of our well-being.
After breakfast, on some days, we have inspiration/group sessions. (sessions include: Mind Empowerment, Body Empowerment) but most of the time mornings are for focused work.
Lunch will be always prepared by the team after which it’s time and space to get more work done or to discuss ideas.
Evening sessions are for us to unwind, build group connections,s and work on personal/business development. (sessions include: Masterminds, Deep Connection, Sharing Circles, movie nights, Ecstatic Dance, etc.)
✔️ 7 nights of accommodation at a spacious private villa with swimming pool, stunning views in Ponta do Sol
✔️ all the scheduled group activities and workshops listed above (deep connection, ecstatic dance, mastermind, etc)
✔️ 3 healthy vegan meals a day: breakfast buffet, lunch, and dinner – all prepared and taken care of
✔️scheduled time and arranged conditions for co-working
✔️unlimited strong coffee, herbal tea, and spring water
✔️access to Borderless People Slack channel
WHAT DOES THE BORDERLESS RETREAT TEAM DO?
- Curates the group based on applications – makes sure the participants have shared values (mindfulness, travel, community).
- Shares knowledge around mindfulness, the nomad lifestyle, and entrepreneurship
- Runs daily activities and provides space and conditions for focused work throughout weekdays
- Takes care of logistics and meals.
“An incredibly well-organized week, powered by amazing people. Learning about ourselves both through the program and the free time, through the community as well as sessions Maris and Marta have set up for us has been an invaluable experience.”
-Stefan, aerospace engineer, Belgium
As we mostly work throughout the weekdays we have scheduled 6-8 hours per day for focused work and made sure to have a high-speed Wifi connection.
There is a dedicated coworking room in the villa and several rooms that will be used for focused work/calls (second living room, terraces, outdoor dining area, etc). Some rooms also have desks.
If you work in different timezones, please tell us your working hours so we could rearrange some activities to fit all schedules.
- Madeira is considered one of the safest destinations in Europe – tourism opened on July 1st and a COVID-19 test is mandatory on arrival to the island and is paid for by the government in Madeira.
- Borderless Retreat requires a negative test result from all participants (carried out within 72 hours prior to boarding or on arrival to the airport – getting the result takes up to 12 hours)
- Other regulations: curfew from 6 pm weekdays and 5 pm weekends.
- You will receive an update from Borderless Retreat if any of the regulations change!
No reviews yet.
Other similar events in Retreats
|Camp Indie||Camp Indie is a once-a-year gathering where unconventional thinkers, freedom seekers, and nonconformists can experiment...|
|Story Tribes Retreat: Puerto Escondido, Mexico||a group of adventurous entrepreneurs in the Mexican surf town of Puerto Escondido to develop...|
|Women on the Mountain 2020||Women on the Mountain is a month dedicated to women who despite all challenges that...|
|Borderless retreat #5||A 9-day program for 15 remote workers and nomads to connect on a deeper level...|
|Nomad Train 2020||"On the Trans-Siberian Railway from Moscow to Ulaanbaatar with likeminded digital nomads!"|