A 9-day program for 15 remote workers and nomads to connect on a deeper level both personally and professionally.
Meet inspiring people, go on inspiring adventures, and learn about yourself and others in the sunny Algarve. All while keeping your work tasks on track.
Our team organizes a space where you can fully focus on finding your work-life balance through wellbeing, coworking, and facilitated community-building activities.
- Place: Douro, Portugal
- Start Date: 2020-09-26
- Finish Date: 2020-10-04
- Price: 649 Euros
- Organized by: Borderless Retreat
- Language: English
- WEB: http://www.borderlessretreat.com
WHAT TO EXPECT?
- daily movement practice
- daily mindfulness practice
- inspiration sessions
- ecstatic dance
- movement lab – conscious dance
- mastermind sessions
- deep connection session
- cooking together
The retreat is held in the North of Portugal – on the slopes of the Douro Valley.
The accommodation is 2,5 hours from Lisbon. The private villa is surrounded by fruit trees where you can pick fresh oranges and overlooks the beautiful landscape of the North of Portugal.
There is an outdoor scenic swimming pool, a huge garden for our yoga and conscious dance sessions and a large terrace for sharing meals and enjoying the warm sun.
THE MAIN FOCUSES:
- Connection – the purpose of every group activity is to relate authentically, to continuously grow empathy, and get to know each other at a completely different level – a level of connectedness that in other settings would take months to develop.
- Mind & Body Empowerment – learn to raise your consciousness level through meditation, rhythmic breathing, and conscious dance. Explore ways of increasing awareness that help you build healthy habits and manage your emotions.
- Mindful working – learn to manage your energy and grow your network of like-minded people who inspire you and keep you accountable. We create an environment where you can fully focus on acquiring skills that would improve the quality of your life and take care of all the logistics so you can reset, get inspired, and connect with like-minded people.
*Secure your spot! Due to COVID-19 the payment is fully refundable in case of travel/gatherings restrictions.
No reviews yet.
Other similar events in Retreats
|Camp Indie||Camp Indie is a once-a-year gathering where unconventional thinkers, freedom seekers, and nonconformists can experiment...|
|Story Tribes Retreat: Puerto Escondido, Mexico||a group of adventurous entrepreneurs in the Mexican surf town of Puerto Escondido to develop...|
|Women on the Mountain 2020||Women on the Mountain is a month dedicated to women who despite all challenges that...|
|Nomad Train 2020||"On the Trans-Siberian Railway from Moscow to Ulaanbaatar with likeminded digital nomads!"|
|Disconnect Retreat: Into the Wild||Into the Wild Retreat, Meco Edition invites you to disconnect from phones, computers and emails...|