Price: Boundless charges 5% of the total monthly processed payroll.*
Boundless makes it easy for companies to grow their internationally remote team. We do this by employing people on your behalf, being the local “employer of record” for the individual.
“Employer of record” means that Boundless is the legal employer of the individual, as far as their government, tax, and employment authorities are concerned.
- Boundless is a legal employer of record for growing companies with international workers, in a number of countries.
Boundless is responsible for:
- ensuring their employment is compliant with local employment laws
- processing local payroll
- filing employment related taxes and returns
- issuing payslips to the employee
- distributing salary payments
And the customers are responsible for:
- managing the employee’s day-to-day work load
- contributing to the personal / professional development of the employee through their work
- following any guidance we give on employment and HR best practices or legal obligations in the employees home country
- ensuring that payroll bills relating to their co-employed team are paid to Boundless before the cut-off point in each cycle.
*Price: Boundless charges 5% of the total monthly processed payroll. That is:
- Total gross salary payment
- Total employer / tax related contributions / payments (depending on jurisdiction)
- Total pension contributions
- Any other benefits payments or additional payments/contributions processed through payroll
Reimbursements for expenses incurred by employees is not included, and is not taken into account when calculating the monthly cost.
Your Review of The Tool:
It saves money, time, and headaches when you want to have a remote team.
- Tell us who you want to employ, where they are, and basic terms of their employment.
- You focus on building a great team, growing a successful business, and serving happy customers.
- We take care of the rest: processing payroll, filing taxes, paying salaries, and managing HR compliance.
Rate the Tool:
What are the tool “pros” & benefits?:
- The employment platform for your international team: Compliantly employ your remote people, and get set up to handle payroll & tax filings, in minutes.
- Compliant Employment: We employ your workers on your behalf, with locally compliant dual-language employment agreements.
- Accurate Payroll: Easily review and approve payroll. We handle the processing, and take care of all local tax filings.
- Automated Payments: A single payment in your local currency, covers employees and tax authorities in their local currencies.
- Quick & Easy: Get set up to employ people in a new country in minutes. One easy-to-use platform handles everything.
- Expert Support: Quickly resolve local payroll and support issues. Employee self-serve means fewer queries for your HR & finance teams.
- Secure: Rest assured that sensitive payroll and employment information is transmitted and stored securely.
What are the tool “cons” & issues?:
- Can support you if you have people you wish to compliantly employ in: Australia, Denmark, Ireland, Portugal, and United Kingdom.
No reviews yet.
Other similar tools in Finance
|Panther||Hire globally, without the red tape. Panther takes care of global payroll and compliance, so...|
|Soldo||Soldo is a sophisticated business expenses solution that empowers staff with controlled access to company...|
|Invoice Ninja||Invoice Ninja is a suite of freelancer apps to invoice clients & get paid online....|
|Monzo||A bank that lives on your smartphone and built for the way you live today,...|
|N26||N26 offers a free standard account, with free ATM withdrawals in Euros and free payments...|