Clockify is a free top-of-the-line time tracker.
Aside from time tracking, it lets you track project progress, create comprehensive reports for clients and invoicing, calculate billability, identify wasted time, boost productivity, and much more. It is a great project management addition for task assignments, increasing transparency, and forming project reports.
For freelancers and businesses of all sizes, Clockify does all the tedious legwork so they can focus on work that matters.
Your Review of The Tool:
Clockify has helped me organize my work schedule. I no longer have to worry about keeping timestamps in my head when making calls, jotting a quick note down that I’ll forget what it’s in reference to later or taking breaks. Clockify has made me more efficient, and more accurate, two things that are wonderfully customer-centric.
Rate the Tool:
What are the tool “pros” & benefits?:
- It’s free;
- Lets you create weekly and monthly time tracking reports;
- Templates for repeating projects;
- Lets you run profitability reports at the end of each project;
- Transparent time entries for use in teams;
- Browser extension and dozens of integrations with common platforms and apps;
- 24/7 friendly customer support.
What are the tool “cons” & issues?:
- No automatic time-tracking;
- Not able to take screenshots or track computer activity.
No reviews yet.
Other similar tools in Productivity
|TMetric||Create tasks, projects, clients, set rates, set billable/non-billable time, create time, project, task reports, and...|
|Ryeboard||Collect content on virtual whiteboards, organize content easily on a dashboard, and share them with...|
|Contact Manager||Manage all your contacts database: it has the ability to create filters, tag contacts, creates...|
|Scrumie||A transparent overview of the work done in your team based on virtual daily stand-ups...|
|Koan||A simple, collaborative way to manage goals and OKRs across any organization.|