HE HAVE THE NEW SECTION WITH ALL COLIVINGS AROUND THE WORLD.
A coliving is a space where you can work and live at, along other people who usually work online -digital nomads or remote professionals-, establishing a community around a physical space.
There are also itinerant colivings, communities that move, travel, work and live together. We differentiate these colivings from the “retreats” as we understand that these have defined dates through which they operate, and not ongoing ones.
In Remoters we are gathering information about all the existing colivings around the world, to create a section that facilitates to find and choose among them, based on what they offer.
UPDATE JUNE 2017
At the moment we have the following colivings:
- Morocco: SunDesk
- Mauritius: Kumbayja Mauritius
- Seychelles: Kumbayja Seychelles
- Egypt: Coworkinn Dahab
- Thailand: Kohub, Stash
- Indonesia, Bali: Livit Spaces, Hubud Villa, Roam
- Taiwan: Planett Creative
- Albania: Playworking
- UK: Roam, The Collective
- Germany: Coconat – a workation retreat, Sunny Office
- Hungary: Start Up House
- Portugal: Surf Office Lisbon
- Romania: Pura Vida
- Scandinavia: Trevarefabrikken
- Serbia: Terra Panonica
- Spain: BedNDesk, Coworking in the sunHub Fuerteventura, Hub Fuerteventura, Le Cocotera, Restation, Sende, Sun and Co., Surf Office Barcelona, Surf Office Gran Canaria
- Switzerland: Tech Farm
- USA: Common, Outsite San Diego, Outsite Santa Cruz GH, Outsite Santa Cruz OX, Outsite Venice, 20 mission San Francisco, Coliving Club, Startup Basecamp, We Live
- Mexico: No Hat Digital
- Costa Rica: Roam
- Colombia: 20 mission Medellin
- Panamá: CoCoVivo
- Brasil: Beach House
- Coliving Club
- Pura Vida
- Wifi Tribe