Economadia Coworking Farm
Discover a location-independent and sustainable lifestyle in ecovillages and rural co-living communities.
Economadia Coworking Farm is a coworking and coliving project taking place from October to December in North of Portugal, in Barcelos – a small town only 40 minutes away from Porto.
We want to bring together location-independent people from various backgrounds (digital nomads, artists, authors,…) who understand the benefits of being closer to nature, living a more sustainable lifestyle and be a part of a real-life community but don’t want to miss the perks of being relatively close to a city.
ABOUT THE FARM:
- The farm is located in a quiet area 3km from the city of Barcelos, Portugal. You can easily reach the city center by foot or with our bicycles.
- It has 4 bedrooms in the main house, kitchen, bathroom, coworking space and a huge outdoor area (also good for camping).
- You can choose to stay either on a weekly or monthly base (different options according to the room and length of stay).
- There is a river, outdoor dining area and lounge and lots of green areas on the farm.
- From Barcelos you can easily reach the cities of Porto, Braga and Guimaraes by bus, train or car in less than one hour, which is great to discover other highlight destinations of Northern Portugal and meet new people.
- Buses and trains departing daily from and to Barcelos (closest airport is Porto).
|Time||Private room||Shared room|
Special Prices for Groups
Special Prices for Longer Periods
|Selina||Argentina Bolivia Brazil Chile Colombia Costa rica Ecuador England Guatemala Mexico Nicaragua Panama Peru Portugal USA|