Confluence is your remote-friendly team workspace where knowledge and collaboration meet. Build, organize, and collaborate on work in one place from virtually anywhere. Stay in sync with your team and move work forward – straight from any device.
Your Review of The Tool:
Save time by harnessing your teams’ collective knowledge into easy-to-find answers for everyone.
Rate the Tool:
What are the “pros” & benefits?:
- It has different templates for work teams. You can connect the tools already used by your team
- Ends with the division of teams. An open and connected structure allows information to flow freely among all members of the organization.
- Turn conversations into action. Built for lasting insight, so you never lose great ideas or context in a transient notification or chat.
- Organize it all in one place. From quarterly planning documents to new hire blog posts, Confluence can house it all.
- Build a collaborative and open collaborative and open company culture. With social features, employees at all levels have a voice to contribute, share and receive feedback.
What are the “cons” & issues?:
- It is something new and probably you need to teach it to all team’s members.
No reviews yet.
Other similar tools in Virtual Offices and Workplaces
|RemotelyHQ||RemotelyHQ is a social engagement platform for dispersed companies and remote workers. Connecting them through...|
|flat.social||Remote teams use flat.social to socialize, collaborate and throw virtual parties. Create your own meeting...|
|Topia||Topia is helping to build the interoperable web – a new space to work and...|
|Everytale||An all-in-one virtual events platform bringing people to interact everywhere around the world. The idea...|
|eWorkspace||eWorkspace is a virtual office platform that enables coworkers to collaborate and work together while...|