- Place: Meco, Portugal
- Start Date: 2020-08-30
- Finish Date: 2020-09-06
- Price: 590€
- Organized by: While You Are Here
- Language: English
- WEB: https://www.wyah.pt/itinerary/disconnect_retreat/
Our Disconnect Retreat is located in Meco, only 45 minutes away from Lisbon, close to the natural park of Arrábida, and Sesimbra’s fishermen village.
Unlike other retreats we organize, our Into the Wild Retreat, Meco Edition invites you to disconnect from phones, computers and emails and reconnect with the wild.
Lay back, relax and grow in your new community with included activities such as surf classes, stand up paddle and an unforgettable sunset sailing trip by the blue coast of Sesimbra.
Disconnect Retreat Activities
Boating, Cooking Workshops, Ecstatic Dance, Inspirational Talks, Local tours, Naked Swimming, Quality F&B, Surf & Paddle Lessons, Tree Climbing, Yoga & Sound Healing.
Disconnect Retreat Includes
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner every day
- Free local wine during dinner every night
- Free coffee, tea and infused waters
- 1 surf class
- 1 sunset sailing tour with sparkling wine
- 1 guided tour in nature with full explanation about the local fauna and flora
- Yoga classes every morning
- Daily events
- Transfers from and to Lisbon (arrival and departure)
- Transfers to the local beach
- Access to all the discussions, workshops, and classes
- Discount on more surf classes, or rental for surf, windsurf and SUP material
No reviews yet.
Other similar events in Retreats
|Camp Indie||Camp Indie is a once-a-year gathering where unconventional thinkers, freedom seekers, and nonconformists can experiment...|
|Story Tribes Retreat: Puerto Escondido, Mexico||a group of adventurous entrepreneurs in the Mexican surf town of Puerto Escondido to develop...|
|Women on the Mountain 2020||Women on the Mountain is a month dedicated to women who despite all challenges that...|
|Borderless retreat #5||A 9-day program for 15 remote workers and nomads to connect on a deeper level...|
|Nomad Train 2020||"On the Trans-Siberian Railway from Moscow to Ulaanbaatar with likeminded digital nomads!"|