Language: English, Polish, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, French, German, Chinese, Russian, Turkish, Dutch
Price of the tool: $39.95 US Dollars
Humans are attaining greater proficiency at both works and play with every passing day. This has made multi-tasking a way of life that we all have to accept and adapt to. But this is easier said than done especially when your business grows substantially and you have a tough time remembering all the upcoming appointments. Using a diary might sound like a viable option, but do you think you will be able to manage it all when you acquire thousands of clients and have to keep on doing follow-ups on a regular basis. Contact details of these prospective clients might change from time to time and even if you rectify it in your diary, you might forget to do the same when sending them the next communication mail. Essential PIM can fill in this void by collating all your important information pertaining to contacts, tasks, notes, appointments, and passwords under a common umbrella. It runs on the open-source Firebird Database engine which guarantees high performance, excellent concurrency, and powerful language support for all its stored triggers and procedures.
Your Review of The Tool:
EssentialPIM can store all your data in its fast and scalable database for being cross-tagged and accessed easily. The data can even be synchronized with different cloud solutions such as Google Contacts, Calendar, Drive, Task, Office 365, iCloud, CardDAV, CalDAV, Outlook, and many more. As all your data stays under one roof, you don’t have to toggle between devices or applications while browsing through the same. This can be substantially helpful in corporate setups where you have to manage everything ranging from sending emails to set tasks and even scheduling appointments.
Rate the Tool:
What are the “pros” & benefits?:
- Human intervention can open the floodgate to errors. This is why more and more users are relying on EssentialPIM which is available in 26 different languages including English, Polish, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, French, German, Chinese, Russian, Turkish, Dutch, and many more for catering to a wider user base.
- While various data management software imposes restrictions on migration, this is not the case with EssentialPIM which allows extensive import and export capabilities in data formats such as XML, EML, RTF, HTML, iCal, CSV, vCard, and TXT.
- A unique thing about EssentialPIM is that it runs directly from portable devices such as a USB flash drive. All the necessary settings and related data are stored in a dedicated folder for being used on the go without leaving any traces on the host system. So, the next time you trying to access information from a friend’s computer, you can do it with complete peace of mind about data security.
- For adding to the safety parameter, an industry-standard AES 256-bit key encryption is used to protect sensitive data from media theft.
- Given the large number of functionalities that this intuitive tool tags along, you might think that it will be difficult to understand and use. But this is not the case with EssentialPIM which comes with a pretty user-friendly interface and simple design for specially catering to the requirements of novice users.
- This personal information management tool looks similar to Microsoft Outlook, making it the preferred pick of migrating users. The entire tool is divided into numerous sections which can be customized further by dragging its borders.
What are the “cons” & issues?:
- I would like a color-coded tab in Calendar Module.
No reviews yet.
Other similar tools in Productivity
|Signaturely||Signaturely is a simple and effective digital signature software that allows you to create and...|
|Screen Capture||Screen Capture is an online recording tool that can grab any screen, tab, or window...|
|Time Analytics||A tool tracks remote workers billable and non-billable hours and improves their productivity, based on...|
|Rymotely||Everything you need to run your small business. It is a one-stop to manage projects,...|
|Slack||"The communication & collaboration platform for distributed teams"|