Gabrio Linari is a remote based SEO Professional, looking for a new remote job:
- Has 10 years of experience
- Has been 1 year working remotely
- Specialized in Strategy, Consultancy, Stakeholder Management, Technical
- Speaks English and Italian
- Find in his Website, LinkedIn and Twitter
1. Can you please share your experience highlights and achievements as an SEO?
There have been different kinds of results, hard KPIs as well as soft ones. In no specific order:
- 30% increase in bookings on a B2C website, resort based in the Philippines
- 100% retention of my SEO team over 2 years at an agency in London
- Successful integration of SEO and PPC teams to provide integrated strategies
- Reduced SEO tools spending for large team by over 7k€ during corona crisis while maintaining key functionalities to cover business needs
- Optimized time management of SEO services and reduced churn by 16%
- Penalties management with specialist software that improved the process by 20%
- 30% increase in visibility for chiropractor based in Edinburgh with local SEO optimisation
- Paid social strategy that improved sales by 200% of a Part website in key period
2. What are your unique strengths as an SEO? Why do these companies need to hire you?
Understanding business needs and aligning on expectations. Translating complex concepts into simple actions for major stakeholders. Creating an efficient workflow within a team.
3. What type of SEO roles or jobs are you interested in?
In an ideal scenario I would like to have the possibility to innovate and bring my critical thinking to the table but I am very open to consider technical roles and projects at the moment.
4. How would you like to contribute in your next role? What’s the impact you wish to have?
I would like to be able to influence the product offering, as well as helping teams to be more efficient and lean in the workflow. Too many lines of communication and unclear comms can be big hurdles to business objectives. With these times, cost-savings and efficiency are paramount. Finally, also optimise remote workflows and performance.
5. What type of companies would you love to work with and why?
A company that looks at the future, takes care of its employees and not only at the bottom line.
6. Why do you work remotely?
I love the flexibility of doing my work hours and organising my own workflow in the best way for my personal way of working plus spending time with my dog is an amazing perk as well 😉
7. How do you tackle remote work challenges? (productivity, communication, etc.)
Having regular catch-ups (but not too many) with the people you work with is key, and you need also to take care of yourself for avoiding the pitfall of constantly working and being sucked into a screen!
8. Is there anything else that you would like to share about you, personally or professionally?
In the past I was a chef and a photographer as well so creative thinking is very important for me and keeps me going 😉
9. How can companies get in touch with you to talk more about a potential remote position?
email@example.com is usually the best way for getting in touch or @Miniturbo2020 on telegram (we can all use some more privacy these days!)
Other similar interviews in Remote Job Seekers
|Lachlan Wells, Remote Based SEO with 6 years of Experience||Learn about Lachlan Wells, Remote Based SEO with 6 years of Experience looking for a...|
|Rahul Setia, remote based Digital Marketer with 9 years of Experience||Learn about Rahul Setia, remote based Digital Marketer with 9 years of Experience looking for...|
|Tina Richardson, Remote Based Content Strategist, Copywriter & Web Accessibility Consultant w/ 15 years Experience||Learn about Tina Richardson, Remote Based Content Strategist, Copywriter and Website Accessibility Consultant w/ 15...|
|François Joly, Remote Based SEO & Web Analytics Expert w/ 13 years of Experience||Learn about François Joly, Remote Based SEO & Web Analytics Expert w/ 13 years of...|
|Aditya Todawal, Remote Based Digital Marketing Professional w/ 10 Years of Experience||Learn about Aditya Todawal, Remote Based Digital Marketing Professional w/ 10 Years of Experience, looking...|