Category: Project Management
Price: $25 USD
Ganttic is a project scheduling and resource management tool that helps teams from all over the world stay on track. The planner’s Gantt charts give a quick visualization of your project and task progress. And tells you what exactly your resources are working on, where they are located, and what’s coming next.
From simple scheduling to project portfolio management, the flexible application lets you get creative with your plans. And with custom data fields you can add any kind of information you need regarding your tasks, resources, or projects.
Create, plans, graphs, and reports and share for free with as many people as you like. Plus, you can enable the kind of collaboration you prefer with custom editing and viewing rights.
Ganttic integrates with Google and Outlook Calendar and an API is also available for developers. Plans up to 10 resources are always free, and a number of plans and options are available for smaller businesses and large global companies as well.
Your Review of The Tool:
Ganttic is perfect for keeping everyone in the loop and helps PMs track project progress from anywhere in the world. The application lets you plan any kind of resource – whether that’s people, machines, or tools – so it’s useful if you need to plan a mix of human and non-human resources. And utilization graphs ensure you’re getting the most efficiency out of these resources. Plus, it allows for unlimited users, so your whole team can stay up-to-date. Speeds up the planning process with drag and drop scheduling, instantaneous changes, and notifications.
Rate the Tool:
What are the tool “pros” & benefits?:
- Simple project scheduling with task drag and drop
- Resource management and planning for more effective resource utilization
- Project portfolio management to ensure projects align with goals
- No data imposed – can input as little or as much data as needed
- Clear, easy to read Gantt charts for a quick overview
- Perfect for short term planning and long term forecasting
- Unlimited sharing
- Cloud-based and can be accessed from anywhere
- Integrates with GCal and Outlook, API for more robust integrations
- Real time changes
- Excellent customer support
What are the tool “cons” & issues?:
- Limited “out of the box” integrations
- Mobile app only shows the resource view, not tasks (as of 2020)
No reviews yet.
Other similar tools in Project Management
|TeamRetro||An online retrospective tool and health check tool for remote teams. It has features like...|
|GroupMap||GroupMap provides remote teams with ready to go, customizable templates, for planning, strategy, project meetings,...|
|Boardle||Discover more than 200 virtual whiteboard templates to prepare your next workshop: Templates for: Mural,...|
|Backlog||A project management and bug tracking online tool. Its simple yet powerful interface can be...|
|GanttPRO||A project management tool with a robust and intuitive Gantt chart that keeps teams and...|