Name: Google Workspace
- Business Starter: 5,20 € (Get 10% discount with the code: T3QRJ6XEX7MD9FP)
- Business Standard: 10,40 € (Get 10% discount with the code: R9Y9KYY6HHHVJ46)
G Suite Description:
The G Suite enables a collaborative working method in the cloud, from anywhere and on any device. It includes communication, collaboration, and storage tools.
The communication tools are: Gmail, Google Meet and Calendar; on collaboration are all types of standard documents: word, spreadsheets, presentations or forms and finally Drive as storage, synchronization, and sharing in the cloud.
Your Review of The Tool:
- It allows having a professional communication & work suite with minimal effort and cost.
Rate the Tool:
What are the “pros” & benefits?:
- The interface is simple and intuitive.
- It is essential to have a friendly and professional work & communication platform without requiring technical support.
- Easy to use as it offers the same interface as Google does for Gmail, Google Calendar, Drive & Docs, which facilitates its usage from the beginning.
- The usage of an already known platform as the one that Google offers for your own work environment, without limitation.
What are the “cons” & issues?:
- Doesn’t offer total control of the work environment or many personalization options, as it is offered under the organization that Google has with its services.
Disclosure: Any of the links on Remoters.net are affiliate links from which we receive a commission from sales of certain items. We also participate in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com or endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.
No reviews yet.
Other similar tools in Communication
|NuovoTeam||NuovoTeam is an all-in-one employee app that helps organizations track and monitor their non-desk workers...|
|Loom||Record quick videos of your screen and cam. An essential tool for hybrid workplaces. For...|
|Livestorm||Livestorm is a browser-based video communication platform that easily connects teams on the device of...|
|Krisp||Krisp performs all audio processing locally. Your voice and audio will never leave the device.|
|Zoom||"The ultimate (HD) video conferencing tool. And the most popular in 2020"|