Heavnn is a digital solution assisting international remote workers with the design and the implementation of their global tax strategy. Different packages are available to support location-independents with:
- doing their taxes in different locations
- comparing tax systems and planning the best scenarios
- creating their business at the best location for easy remote management
- managing all related paperwork
Your Review of The Tool:
Heavnn addresses mainly the remote workers who want to leverage their location-independence to optimize their taxes and finances. it gives a clear overview of the optimization possibilities between different tax systems, provides guidance on potential tax risks while traveling, and automates all paperwork once a scenario is approved.
Rate the Tool:
What are the “pros” & benefits?:
- The tool is completely location-independent and will be helpful for remote workers who want to travel/relocate to new locations while improving their finances, or who work for a company in another country.
- The suggested tax setups lead to an average 60% reduction on the final tax bill and are specific to one’s personal situation.
- A must-have particularly for digital nomads, employed, or freelancers.
What are the “cons” & issues?:
- The tool is not well-suited for “workers from home”, who work for a company in the same country and have no particular international ambition or no international background: the suggested tax setups take into account at least two different countries.
- A local solution is to be preferred in that case.
No reviews yet.
Other similar tools in Finance
|Create and Manage Your Company in Estonia Online. Your accounting and taxes are from one...
|Paystub specializes in helping business owners, freelancers, entrepreneurs, and employees save time and effort when...
|Invoice Maker by Saldo Apps
|Invoice Maker is a comprehensive solution for creating invoices, estimates, reports, receiving payments, and running...
|Our services offer a good opportunity for nomads and remote workers to establish their businesses...
|All your bank accounts, charges, receipts, subscriptions, upcoming bills, limits, cash, and other funds are...