Category: Project Management
Price of the tool: From $12 US Dollars per person per month
Give your team the ability to manage their projects in the way they work best and easily switch between views for ultimate flexibility.
Projects, track work and execute flawless campaigns with Hive’s centralized platform. Use flexible analytics to track progress and proactively detect risks.
Advanced Features for Fast Moving Teams:
- Custom Analytics: Monitor and report on projects in real-time, spotting risks proactively.
- Messaging: Easily collaborate by sending messages directly to individuals or groups.
- Forms: Eliminate constant emails and collect all necessary information through forms.
- View Email and Assign Work: With two-way email sync easily create action cards and track communication.
- External Users: Invite clients, contractors, or freelancers outside of your organization to collaborate on a single project within your workspace.
- Time Management & Resourcing: Plan and schedule your team’s time for current and upcoming projects.
- Files: Need to share a document? Upload directly to a task, project, or message.
- Meeting Notes: Turn your meeting notes directly into actionable tasks.
- Proofing: Assign approvals, share proofs, and provide feedback.
- Enterprise Security: Add advanced security to your workspace including Single Sign-On, encryption at rest, and audit logging.
Your Review of The Tool:
Revolutionize the way your team works by giving them the freedom to manage their projects their way. Your design team may love Kanban, and your engineering team may love Gantt. We have the answer: Hive lets your team manage projects the way they work best and allows you to switch between views for maximum flexibility easily.
Plan projects, track work, and execute flawless campaigns with Hive’s centralized platform. Use flexible analytics to track progress and proactively detect risks.
Rate the Tool:
What are the “pros” & benefits?:
- No credit card required for the trial version
- Over 1,000 integrations to gather information in a centralized dashboard for maximum efficiency.
- Integrated mailbox
- Many types of project templates: content calendar, new hire onboarding, marketing plan, project plan, etc.
What are the “cons” & issues?:
It is less known than other project management tools such as Asana or Monday.
Disclosure: Any of the links on Remoters.net are affiliate links from which we receive a commission from sales of certain items. We also participate in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com or endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.
No reviews yet.
Other similar tools in Project Management
|todo.vu||todo.vu offers time tracking and billing as well as integrated task/ticket management and a simple...|
|ClickUp||Put all of your work in one platform so you can collaborate and manage from...|
|monday.com||monday.com Work OS is an open platform where anyone can create the tools they need...|
|TeamRetro||An online retrospective tool and health check tool for remote teams. It has features like...|
|GroupMap||GroupMap provides remote teams with ready to go, customizable templates, for planning, strategy, project meetings,...|