Account Executive/Sales Manager in DoorFlow
- DoorFlow provides a SaaS-based Door Access Control System for Co-working Spaces, Offices, and Sports Clubs. It helps our customers centrally manage who has access to which buildings and doors, from our cloud solution or even from their existing systems.
- What is unique about our solution is that we work with all major smart lock brands and our open solution is very easy to integrate into other systems.
- We are an 11-year old remote-first company from the UK with a team of 14 spread over the world, with some exciting major features on the near term roadmap.
- We have a consultative sales approach where we help customers decide what locks and installers are the best fit for them.
- We sell the door access control software and the third-party smart locks. Our typical sales cycle is often over 3 months and deals size typically 5 figures.
- You would become our first Account Manager and you will gradually take over most of the sales from the CEO.
- We are looking for a people person who builds and maintains relationships with our leads over the long sales cycle.
- On the other hand, you are diligent in following up frequently and keeping the status of leads and the meeting notes up to date in the CRM.
- You are eager to learn how our product works so you can eventually take over most of the consultative sales process from the CEO.
- You will be gradually introduced into the role you can learn about the product from the CEO. Initially, this will be tasks like follow-ups, note-taking and CRM administration, but soon you will find yourself do (at least) the first calls by yourself.
- You the kind of person who has set up sales processes before and is always looking to improve the process.
What You Will Do
- Utilize a consultative sales approach throughout the sales cycle to understand prospect’s’ business pains and their perception of potential solutions.
- Serve as the primary contact for our leads.
- Answer phone calls and emails of potential customers.
- Develop and manage relationships. Manage multiple relationships at once and create truly happy customers.
- Systematically follow-up on all qualified opportunities and document your interactions.
- Keep the CRM correct and up to date.
- Evangelize the product: Learn the product inside and out and evangelize it in the small business world.
- Initiate calls to set appointments for yourself or the CEO (no cold calling).
- Engage company resources as needed to effectively close business.
- You are able to work at least during London business hours (8:30-17:30) or (most of) New York business hours during (at least 4) working days and answer incoming phone calls and emails during that time period.
- 4+ years of successful sales experience.
- B2B IT hardware or software sales experience is a hard requirement.
- You have a history of doing well in sales and are curious by nature. Startup sales is more intense than a normal job — but more rewarding as you are becoming a trusted advisor to business owners.
- You are self-motivated and can hit the ground running in prospecting, meeting, managing, and ultimately selling to clients.
- You love selling. You have previous sales experience or have worked with and understand businesses and understanding people’s business needs.
- You love to develop and foster relationships and enjoy interpersonal interactions.
- You can communicate clearly and concisely, especially when it comes to complicated topics. You can break it down into simple terms people can understand.
- You’re an over-achiever. You never quit, never take no for an answer, and ultimately succeed in everything you do!
- You can come up with creative solutions to any problems you face.
- You feel at home in CRM's and use them to support and improve the sales process
- Good understanding of IT hardware and networks (i.e. wifi/firewalls/routers/IP networking/VLAN/REST/API's).