Remote Based Account Manager Job Opening at Hey Digital
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|October 31st, 2021||From 3,000 US$ - 5,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Europe||Project management, Digital marketing, Account Management, Client management||2+|
We are looking for a Digital Account Manager specifically with these requirements:
- Excellent written and verbal Native English skills
- Has 2+ years experience as an Account manager or similar role
- Has 2+ years experience in a Digital Marketing Agency or Agency environment
- Has confidence in presenting and leading conversations, meetings, and general day-to-day communication
- Previously worked within an agency and managed multiple clients at one time
- Has experience managing campaigns across both paid search and paid social at a variety of budget levels and a deep love for marketing.
- Has experience within the SaaS or B2B tech verticals or at least an understanding of how marketing works in these industries
- Has the ability to come up with creative and data-driven ideas to help our clients grow
- Great organizational and time management skills
Nice to have:
- SaaS & B2B Tech companies background
Your responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Being the main point of contact you monitor client communication channels and proactively communicate with clients.
- Ensuring high client feedback and NPS scores by maintaining great relationships.
- Perform crisis control on client concerns and maintain documentation for other account managers’ and future references.
- Receive and monitor daily and weekly reports to spot any trends, issues, and opportunities on client accounts.
- Work with paid media team leads and collaborate with their team in media planning and campaign executions.
- Lead Bi-weekly client reporting calls supported by reports generated from your paid media team. Manage meeting schedules, agenda, and needed documents.
- Seek growth opportunities on client accounts through upsells and cross-sells to other services that Hey Digital offers
- Conduct weekly account health checks and maintain a journal in our account dashboard for each client under your supervision.
- Be available inside of our slack and write a daily wrap-up and share it within the #dailywrapup channel on Slack at the end of your working day.
- Attend weekly Team calls and share input for the week’s productivity.
- Record a personal wrapup video at the end of each week covering your personal wins and challenges of the week and share it in our #weeklystandup channel in Slack.
- Produce a Quarterly Business Review Presentation for your portfolio of client accounts.
- Own and achieve the individual OKR’s that you have been set.
Benefits and Perks
- Remote-first company: so you’re able to work from whatever environment best suits you.
- Flexible hours, because we understand life happens.
- Joining the team now will provide plenty of room for growth and career progression for the right person.
- 28 days of PTO, 15 paid holidays, and your birthday off every year.
- Comfortable working setup: whether this is your home office or at a co-working space. Within reason and budget, we will cover or contribute to a co-working space and budget for improving your home office.
- We value developing skills and continually learning. Interested in a specific book, course, or event? Let your team lead know and we’ll accommodate.
Interested? Apply now!
You have until October 31st, 2021 to apply.
To apply send an email to: email@example.com
Hurry up! The job have had 100 applications clicks so far
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.