Account Manager in Loganix
Job Published on: October 27th, 2020
Available to applicants based in: Anywhere
Tasks & Responsibilities May Include
- Managing the client journey throughout the engagement from start to finish (Initial Meeting >> Proposal >> Contract >> Onboarding >> Invoicing >> Deliver on SOW >> Off-boarding).
- Managing client expectations against the signed statement of work.
- You will speak with clients regularly via phone and email regarding strategy, approvals, analytics, reporting, etc. While travel is not required, proficiency and experience hosting video and telephone calls are a must.
- Oversight of multiple client accounts at one time, including:
- Coordinating with clients, managers, and teams.
- Ensuring accurate delivery of all agreed deliverables across various service types.
- Managing client communications while keeping client CRM profile up to date.
- Ensuring projects are completed on time and to the client’s satisfaction.
- Growing existing accounts by cross-selling and upselling.
- Managing churn rate (<15%), Net Promoter Score (>25), and High-Risk clients (<7%).
- Creating trust and rapport with clients, including but not limited to:
- Learning more about your contact, their role, and the business as a whole.
- Treating the client and their staff.
- Always on-time delivery and speedy communication.
- Assisting in quality assurance, ensuring work is exactly as agreed, and overdelivering where possible.
You Have a Successful Track Record
- 2+ years experience within Digital Marketing, preferably in an agency setting, and have a basic understanding of website design & development, PPC, and SEO.
- 1+ years experience in an Account Manager position, managing multiple client relationships and coordinating multiple projects
- Tracking account performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short- and long-term goals.
- Must be extremely organized, detail-oriented, disciplined & resourceful
- Experience performing cross-functionally with others. This includes collaboration and coordination with Project Managers, Copywriters, SEO Specialists, PPC Specialists, Content Strategists, Social Media Strategists, Designers, Developers, and other team members as needed.
- Ability to serve as an exceptional problem-solver on behalf of the team and clients, looking for innovative ideas and solutions to help solve marketing challenges.
- Experience providing status reports for marketing campaigns.
- An eagerness to provide measurable value and ROI for our clients.
- An ability to build and grow healthy and mutually beneficial client and team relationships.
- Excellent written and verbal skills and a great listener and communicator.
- Professionalism and strong presentation skills (in-person and not).
- Proficient in the Google suite of services.
Preferred, but not required:
- Versatile Digital Marketing knowledge is preferred, including Content Marketing, SEO, SMM, PPC, Email Marketing, Web Development, etc.
- Basic Knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and Adwords is preferred.
- Experience using CRM software.
Our team’s growth and happiness is our priority:
- Always industry competitive compensation based on location, title, and experience.
- We want to help you pay for conferences, classes, coaching, and certifications.
- Flexible work hours, so you can work when you’re most productive.
- Earned PTO to explore the world or enjoy some R&R.
- We’re invested in your financial future, with profit sharing.
Interested? Apply now!
Please submit your information to this form.
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.