Account Manager in i-com
As part of I-COM’s strategic development plan, we are seeking an Account Manager to join our team and take on the responsibility for the day-to-day management of our member accounts.
I-COM is a Global sector association helping its members to achieve competitive advantage in Smart Data Marketing, the art of creatively leveraging value from Data to create competitive advantage in products, user experience and promotion. We organise forums & competitions that showcase meaningful innovation, work toward consensus on best practices and support overall Business Transformation. I-COM was founded in 2004, a spin-off of a P&G led industry initiative.
The Account Manager’s role will be to manage existing membership accounts as well as to support the Vice Chairs in their efforts to sign new member accounts.
The role will be the main point of contact for day-to-day inquiries and you will be responsible for ensuring that our members extract the maximum value from their membership benefits. In addition to membership manager responsibilities, the account manager will also support the Vice Chair in their efforts to attract, engage and sell to new potential clients.
The role will include researching potential members, writing proposals and writing follow-up emails on behalf of the Vice-Chair. You will work closely with a number of key stakeholders including the sales leadership team, marketing team, and project managers.
The successful candidate should have a detail orientated mindset to be able to follow our plan and ensure that every client has the right communications, at the right time, for the right product or service.
You will also be key in ensuring we manage the volume and frequency of communications to each of our contacts from sales and marketing.
DURATION AND WORKLOAD
20 hours per week, long term, remote working. (possibility to extend to 30 hours per week)
WHEN TO START
TO WHOM SHE/HE REPORTS
The person will be reporting to The Director of Sales
- Ensure our existing members extract the maximum value from their current membership privileges while communicating additional offerings that may benefit them from time to time.
- Manage the membership renewal process with the wider teams.
- Research prospective member companies.
- Compile pre-call preparation on potential member accounts for Vice Chair’s working in the field.
- Manage CRM input and output.
- Write proposals and emails for Vice Chairs.
- Liaise across departments, in particular marketing and project management.
- Manage communication flow to clients and prospects.
PROFILE OF THE CANDIDATE
- Impeccable written and spoken English skills.
- Experience and understanding of Advertising Industry / Data & Measurement space
- High energy ‘can do’ attitude.
- Attention to detail.
- Process oriented.
- Ability to drive sales cycles forward, working closely with our Vice Chair’s, with internal and external stakeholders.
- Interest or previous experience in marketing, data, advertising, and measurement.