Administrative Specialist at Scopic
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|February 19th, 2023||From 1,000 US$ - 3,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Anywhere||administrative, administration, Admin Support||1+|
Scopic is seeking an experienced remote Administrative Specialist to join our team of 250+ professionals in over 50 countries. We are looking for a proactive, driven professional we can trust with the rigorous task of supporting our Executive team to keep the company running as effectively and efficiently as possible. Full-time or Part-time position is available. This is a home-based position.
The Administrative Specialist will work closely with Executive management and the legal department to optimize internal processes and support strategic initiatives. This is an ideal position for a motivated individual looking for a diverse, fast-paced, fully remote environment.
To be considered, please send your CV and a 1-2 minute audio/video introducing yourself and telling us what makes you a great fit for this job.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- 1+ years of experience in virtual administration
- Native or near-native English communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proven track record of successfully organized initiatives
- Strong knowledge of business or legal operational processes
- Demonstrated leadership skills and the aptitude to learn new skills quickly
- Excellent computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office and internet research competencies
- Coordinate among colleagues to organize strategic initiatives and facilitate progress
- Contribute to the enhancement of internal processes, policies, and tools
- Conduct research on miscellaneous topics relevant to the effective management and/or legal operations of the company
- Interaction with the board of directors
- Take meeting minutes; ensure efficient record-keeping and follow-up on actionable meeting items
- Write and/or edit internal and legal communications
- Handle other miscellaneous tasks as needed
Successful candidates will be:
- Skilled professional communicators, both verbally and in writing
- Comfortable with self-organization, prioritization, and multi-tasking in a dynamic environment
- Independently motivated self-starter with strong work ethic
- Industrious and energetic, Type A personality
- Detail-oriented but still able to see the big picture
- Diplomatic but able to provide direct feedback when it is needed
- Receptive to constructive feedback and interested in growth
- Able to manage stress with a positive attitude, even in challenging situations
- Perceptive and understanding, able to communicate clearly and professionally
- Ready to jump into tasks and do whatever is needed
- Comfortable with new challenges and creative problem solving
- Available to overlap with European business hours
Down to business!
- Salary Range: Negotiable depending on your skills, experience, and your performance during our recruiting process.
- This is an hourly paid position.
- Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.
Scopic is an equal-opportunity employer. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, marital status, national origin, gender, veteran status, sexual orientation, age, or disability status.
Have the skills, the drive, and the passion to join the Scopic family?
Apply today to join our growing team of remote professionals from around the world.
Please send you CV and audio/video in English to [email protected]
Learn more about career opportunities at Scopic: scopicsoftware.com/careers.
Benefits and Perks
- Your growth is our growth. We invest in your future with paid training and other professional opportunities.
- We’re industry innovators at the forefront of change. Equipped with the latest technologies and a team of knowledgeable colleagues by your side, you’ll embrace new and interesting challenges.
- Your location. Your schedule — Pick your time zone, choose your preferred hours, and work from the place where you feel most at home.
- Flexibility and freedom are in our DNA! As long as you have a stable internet connection and the drive to thrive, you can travel and work from anywhere you like.
- A workload you can rely on. We’ll set you enough tasks to keep that mind busy! At Scopic, we’ll ensure you always have a consistent flow of engaging, challenging work to do.
- Recognition and reward. We acknowledge diligence and hard work through annual pay increases for good performance.
Interested? Apply now!
You have until February 19th, 2023 to apply.
Hurry up! The job have had 50 applications clicks so far
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Recommended Similar Virtual and Administrative Assistants Jobs
|Latest Jobs||Application Deadline|
|Marketing Assistant||February 27th, 2023|
|Remote Virtual Assistant (USA Only)||February 6th, 2023|