Remote Based Affiliate and IB Manager Job Opening at Amega
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|December 4th, 2021||From 1,000 US$ - 3,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Anywhere||Problem Solving, FX experience, affiliates experience, networking skills, tracking software experience||1+|
Are you an experienced affiliate/IB manager within the forex industry who is looking to expand your current network with an award winning broker? Do you have the entrepreneurial spirit looking for the right career path to take you up to regional manager and beyond? Then read on and apply today!
Using your own contacts, you have the drive to grow your network of affiliates and IBs with Amega, offering one of the most attractive commission programs in the industry. As a self starter, you enjoy working on your own and developing your own team.
- Create affiliate/IB partnerships
- Identify and cultivate top performers and develop incentive programs to reward key partners
- Monitor and analyse attracted partners performance to measure effectiveness and work with managers to develop forecasts in line with budgets
- Support and solve issues related to attracted partners
- Implement strategies to increase the quality and yield of attracted partners
- Ensure your partners can onboard their clients to open accounts, deposit funds and start trading
- Continuously search for new opportunities to increase the digital footprint in the market.
- 1 year of experience in affiliation/IB management in FX industry
- Have your own database of affiliates and contacts
- Great communicator with the ability to motivate others
- Open and responsive problem-solving skills
- A good level of English
- Be willing to work with an unlicensed broker whilst the licence application is pending.
Benefits and Perks
This position could be office based or you could be working remotely where the whole world can literally be your office! We offer a base salary with an attractive commission structure which is fully negotiable.
Interested? Apply now!
You have until December 4th, 2021 to apply.
If you are the ultimate go getter and are interested in this role,apply today and send your CV along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Amega is an equal opportunities employer.
To apply send an email to: email@example.com
Hurry up! The job have had 13 applications clicks so far
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Recommended Similar Business Management & Sales Jobs
|Latest Jobs||Application Deadline|
|Account Executive - APAC & Australia||February 28th, 2022|
|Customer Success Manager - US & Mexico||February 28th, 2022|
|Outbound Sales Development Representative - Spanish/French Speaker||February 28th, 2022|
|Outbound Sales Development Representative - Czech Speaker||February 28th, 2022|
|Inbound Sales Development Representative - APAC & Australia||February 28th, 2022|