Affiliate Manager / Country Manager – Japan in SpotOn Connections
Job Published on: October 12th, 2020
Job closing date: November 30th, 2020
Available to applicants based in: AnywhereThe Affiliate Manager / Country Manager will be working to ensure that the company has a strong position in the Japanese market.
- Responsible for customer acquisition, conversion and retention, with focus on revenue generation
- Budgets, business plans, marketing plan and economic follow up for the country, together with any other reporting
- Manage, plan and execute all marketing & sales activities for the Asian market, both online and offline, to maximize ROI on marketing and media budgets
- Evaluate and follow-up on said deals and partnerships, ongoing and after campaigns
- Responsible that material is delivered, implemented and updated
- Market and competitor analyses
- Be at all times informed about the current law and regulations regarding the gaming industry and other areas such as media landscape
- Gather information on the local market for overall decisions taken by the management
- Build the company’s selected brand/s in the Asian market, with local brand management (that the company's profile is maintained in a proper way on site, in press, marketing material etc)
- Together with the central partner (affiliate) team, update and deliver useful information and content to partners/affiliates, as to promote the mutual interests of the partner and the company, and maximise the channel’s potential
- Make sure editorial content, news and information on the local site, blogs, social media and other sources related to all products are always updated with the most relevant and sales driving content.
- Make sure information and editorial content to partners are sent out, including content for sites, forums, newsletters, magazines and various campaigns and promotions.
- Make sure translations for the site, newsletters, campaigns etc are made in a correct and timely manner.
- Be responsible for editorial partnerships and liaise with press contacts and journalists
- The position must be able to work closely with central functions e.g. in-house creative agency, CRM-function, Affiliate team etc, and has direct personnel responsibility of Content Coordinator/s for the local market
- Fluent in English & Japanese
- 2+ years experience as an affiliate manager or marketing manager for the Japanese Market in the igaming industry
- Experience in monitoring, evaluating and analysing campaign performance for campaign optimization
- Previous experience of budget and reporting
- Proven ability to deliver customers in line with CPA budgets
- Experience of working with major media partners and negotiating competitive media deals
- Able to work under pressure and flexible hours when needed
- Very good organization and communication skills
- High degree of responsibility and result orientation
- Working attitude striving for thoroughness and perfection, with the aim to excel
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.