Affiliate Marketing Manager – Asia in Globatalent
As our Affiliate Marketing Manager for the Asian market, you will manage digital/offline marketing affiliates and ensure that they consistently deliver the highest quality leads. To be successful in this role you must have a passion for building and nurturing relationships, be comfortable analyzing large amounts of data, and be driven to meet and exceed the goals. If you have a creative and innovative mind, Globatalent is looking for you!
- Acquire new partners to grow our affiliate scheme and expand our marketing channels across the Asian Market
- Manage a portfolio of Publisher accounts and be responsible for publisher activation and overall revenue growth.
- Maintain open communication with all affiliates on the day-to-day issues.
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly performance reports and deliver them to management.
- Seek out and build relationships with industry contacts for new business opportunities.
- At least 2 years of online marketing experience in the Gambling/Trading/Forex industry.
- Strong written and verbal English and Chinese communication skills (Korean and japenese would be a plus)
- Existing connections on the Asian market
- In-depth knowledge of affiliate platforms and tracking methods
- The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, proactive, have excellent analytic and communication skills with a proven track record of program growth and optimization.
- Effective reporting and presentation skills
- Be comfortable making own decisions,
- Be comfortable working in a remote team environment
- Great interpersonal skills
- Driven and results-orientated, with good negotiation skills