Affiliate Marketing Manager – Asia in Globatalent
Job Published on: March 20th, 2019
- Acquire new partners to grow our affiliate scheme and expand our marketing channels across the Asian Market
- Manage a portfolio of Publisher accounts and be responsible for publisher activation and overall revenue growth.
- Maintain open communication with all affiliates on the day-to-day issues.
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly performance reports and deliver them to management.
- Seek out and build relationships with industry contacts for new business opportunities.
- At least 2 years of online marketing experience in the Gambling/Trading/Forex industry.
- Strong written and verbal English and Chinese communication skills (Korean and japenese would be a plus)
- Existing connections on the Asian market
- In-depth knowledge of affiliate platforms and tracking methods
- The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, proactive, have excellent analytic and communication skills with a proven track record of program growth and optimization.
- Effective reporting and presentation skills
- Be comfortable making own decisions,
- Be comfortable working in a remote team environment
- Great interpersonal skills
- Driven and results-orientated, with good negotiation skills
Interested? Send your applications to email@example.com
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.