Affiliate Marketing Specialist in Uscreen
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|September 30th, 2021||From 3,000 US$ - 5,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Germany, Italy, Serbia, United States of America (USA), Canada, Croatia, Portugal, Romania, Spain||Gsuite, Affiliate Marketing, b2b, Google Sheets, Influencer Marketing||2+|
About The Role:As the Affiliate Marketing Specialist, you will be part of the Marketing Team helping to significantly grow and expand our affiliate channel working with some of the biggest and well-known influencers in the space. To be an ideal candidate, you should have a background in marketing with a proven track record of successfully working with top-tier influencers to produce results.
Typical Daily Duties:
- Identify and build relationships with top-tier influencers to turn them into affiliate partners
- Negotiate affiliate deals and payouts
- Onboard influencers to the affiliate program
- Set up affiliate accounts and tracking links for influencers
- Support influencers with marketing assets and product updates to help them succeed through our affiliate program
- Check on influencers’ content making sure it up-to-date and reflects the brand’s guidelines
- Brainstorm new ideas for influencer campaigns to drive affiliate revenue
- 2+ years experience in working with influencers for B2B SaaS companies
- Proven track record in relationship building with top-tier influencers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for connecting with people and building relationships
- Well-organized with great time management skills
- Self-starter with the ability to produce results with minimal supervision
- Bonus points for experience in affiliate marketing, but this is not a requirement
Benefits and Perks
- Full-time (40 hours per week)
- 100% Remote – Work from anywhere (OK, almost anywhere…), as long as you are able to work your scheduled hours and attend team meetings.
- 20 paid days off per year (eligible after your first 90-days)
- 2 Company Holidays
- Remote Office Equipment Reimbursement (up to $500 USD)
- Budget for personal development
- Co-working stipend (based on location/need/safety due to global pandemic)
Interested? Apply now!
You have until September 30th, 2021 to apply.
Hurry up! The job have had 45 applications clicks so far
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Recommended Similar Social Media Jobs
|Latest Jobs||Application Deadline|
|Marketing/Advertising Specialist||November 30th, 2021|
|Social Media Evaluator [Norwegian Speaker]||October 7th, 2021|
|Online Mystery Shoppers||September 27th, 2021|
|Social Media Evaluators||September 28th, 2021|
|Social Media Manager||September 30th, 2021|