We are currently looking to fill this position by May 1st 2021. We'd like to ask you a few questions to jump-start the process and get to know you a bit. Note** Once you apply, you will receive a questionnaire. In order to be considered for this position, you must submit your completed questionnaire. We are also currently receiving a lot of applications, so you may not hear from us immediately. Good luck with the hiring process, and we will be in touch.
What is Invisible?
Who are we?
We’re Invisible’s Customer Success Team. We strive to create world-class outcomes for our clients by being strategic through partners and client counselors.
We Believe That
- Invisible is a world-changing company and the Client Management and Customer Success Team is responsible for partnering with clients to drive growth and achieve their outcomes, ultimately driving Invisible on a path to success
- Exponential gains from systems > Short term linear work > Systems for system's sake
- Consistent feedback is key - we are addicted to learning and getting better
- What one of us knows, all of us should know
- Every new mistake is a learning opportunity
- Because of these beliefs, we’ve built a team in which...
- Distributed approaches and centralized intelligence merge. Each teammate is constantly innovating and trying something new. Every mistake is prevented by all. Every success is learned by all.
- Each of us contains the sum of the knowledge, intelligence, and creativity of our entire team.
- We evolve and mutate constantly, identifying successful and problematic tactics and incorporating ideas from any source.
Who we want
- Trainers who love to teach and create training material. Fast.
- Polymaths and independent thinkers
- Someone who is unlike anyone else on the team
The Mission: What you’ll do
The goal of an Account Manager at Invisible is to ensure that clients under his or her charge receive world-class strategic and account management support and an excellent customer experience. What this entails is being a client counselor and thought partner to your book of clients, communicating and providing on-going strategic advice and support, ensuring best-in-class customer service, collaborating with teams across the company to ensure that client needs are met, collecting and analyzing client data to identify growth patterns and trends, and more.
To achieve this, you’ll lead a client book of up to ~$20k/month (~$240k annualized) across up to ~30 clients. You will manage the high-level client relationships, while working closely with the Operations team to ensure that day-to-day client needs are met. You will also work with the Automation team to define automation strategy for your clients, Product team to ensure that the product is continually evolving to incorporate client feedback, Finance team to ensure that hygiene factors such as invoices are accurate and complete, Legal team to develop contracting approach, and Analytics team to analyze and incorporate client data to drive your strategy. You will work as an individual contributor on the client management + customer success team.
Who we are looking for
Account directors should be flexible, analytical, and strategic thought partners and have excellent communication skills. Particular qualities and qualifications as follows:
- Verbal and written communication skills: Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English to communicate ideas, service ideas, and strategic to their clients and interface with internal stakeholders
- Inter-personal skills and client experience: Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work with clients, and prior client-facing experience in a previous role
- Analytical skills: Strong analytical skills to analyze client data, identify historical usage and gross margin patterns, and be able to take strategic actions accordingly
- Organization, time management, and attention to detail: This will be a fast-paced role with many moving parts across multiple clients, so exceptional organization and time management skills are critical. You must be organized and able to handle multiple open points, while having high attention to detail
- Conceptual problem-solving: Conceptual problem-solving abilities to identify, understand, and pursue strategic direction – both for clients and translating this into internal needs and strategy
- Background: The ideal candidate has 2-5 years of prior client experience (i.e., customer support, account management, sales, or consulting), and will have a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university. Candidate must speak excellent English.
Growth path and opportunity
This role can lead in many directions, dependent on business growth, business needs, and your trajectory. In the most immediate term, if performance goes well, you will be able to continue growing and expanding your client base. Working Times
- US (EDT or PDT) Hours (~9-5 pm)
- Fully remote work
- $2,200 - $3,000 per month DOE
- As Account Manager, you are the “CEO of Accounts”
- You will report to the Head of Customer Success
“The culture is imbued with romantic capitalist values." These are just a few:
- heroism (be insanely ambitious, you should want your boss’ job, you have a moral obligation to seek power and use it for good, the modern knight fights abstract dragons),
- challenge (welcome adversity, struggles, and suffering, steel yourself for the worst, challenge problems to a duel, seek the widest possible stage for your talents, identify and solve for the biggest problem you can find),
- meritocracy (create and measure the value you create, strive to be the best),
- ownership (you are the CEO until told otherwise),
- collaboration (solving problems together benefits everyone),
- competition (if you outperform you will be rewarded),
- glory (do the great work of your life, here and now, the work that you were made for, and that you will be remembered for — seek your aristeia moment),
- truth (seek the truth, express yourself freely, confront problems head-on, be as transparent as possible, don’t hide the bad and the ugly, stand up for your opinion by engaging in debate, change your mind when you’re wrong), and
- intensity (work HARD, don’t waste time, the more fully you absorb yourself in your work, the more aggressively you work, the better you work).
Join Our Team - THIS IS A FULL-TIME REMOTE POSITION
- Do it because you want to do something on the edge of hard and impossible.
- Do it if you are the unstoppable force seeking an immovable object. You want to see what you’re made of. Do it if you want to test your limits: your ability to create order in chaos, to operate under extreme stress, to achieve impossible goals…
- Do it because you personally want a synthetic intelligence.
- Do it because you want to solve the biggest problem in the world: wasted time.
- Do it if you want humans to spend less time doing robotic jobs, and more time being creative and strategic.