Agent: UX/UI Interaction Designer in Invisible Technologies
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|August 15th, 2021||Less than 1,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Anywhere||Figma, UI, UX, Non US||1+|
Who we are:We are Invisible’s Technologies Team. We solve problems at scale so they never happen again. At our best, we solve problems before they happen.
We believe that:Invisible is a world-changing company and the Technologies Team is responsible for creating the systems that will launch Invisible into the stratosphere Exponential gains from systems > Short term linear work > Systems for system's sake Consistent feedback is key - we are addicted to learning and getting better What one of us knows, all of us should know Every new mistake is a learning opportunity.
Because of these beliefs, we’ve built a team where:Distributed approaches and centralized intelligence merge. Each teammate is constantly innovating and trying something new. Every mistake is prevented by all. Every success is learned by all. Each of us contains the sum of the knowledge, intelligence, and creativity of our entire team. We evolve and mutate constantly like an organism, identifying successful and problematic tactics and incorporating ideas from any source.
What you will do:
- Build detailed wireframes, information architecture diagrams, site maps, storyboards, user flows and high / low fidelity prototypes along with a wide
- Range of UX assets and deliverables.
- Create polished design deliverables using and expanding our Design System and visual language.
- Seek and gain alignment across business and discipline groups and manage competing priorities and act on decisions in the face of ambiguity.
- Develop and be willing to defend your point of view about our product and ultimately our design and business decisions.
Who you are:
- A polymath designer with a special interest in UX/UI intricacies and the magic of interaction design
- A deep design thinker with a portfolio of projects that tell stories
- You are an excellent communicator with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire partners and stakeholders to drive collaboration and alignment.
- You have extreme attention to detail and desire to understand all aspects of our product.
- Very comfortable with ambiguity, you have the ability to balance business, product, and user needs.
- You have mastery of design tools (Sketch, Figma, Adobe CC).You can talk for 45 minutes straight about the reasons why a primary button should appear at the bottom and not at the top of the browser window.
- Intrapreneur that takes high ownership and is interested in helping build new things
Our Culture:“The culture is imbued with romantic capitalist values."
- Heroism: Be insanely ambitious, you should want your boss’ job, you have a moral obligation to seek power and use it for good, the modern knight fights abstract dragons
- Challenge: Welcome adversity, struggles, and suffering steel yourself for the worst, challenge problems to a duel, seek the widest possible stage for your talents, identify and solve for the biggest problem you can find.
- Meritocracy: Create and measure the value you create, strive to be the best), ownership (you are the CEO until told otherwise. Collaboration: solving problems together benefits everyone.
- Competition: If you outperform, you will be rewarded.
- Glory: Do the great work of your life, here and now, the work that you were made for, and that you will be remembered for — seek your aristeia moment.
- Truth: Seek the truth, express yourself freely, confront problems head-on, be as transparent as possible, don’t hide the bad and the ugly, stand up for your opinion by engaging in debate, change your mind when you’re wrong.
- Intensity: Work HARD, don’t waste time, the more fully you absorb yourself in your work, the more aggressively you work, the better you work.
What is Invisible?
- Website: www.inv.tech
- Publications (Reports, Metrics, others): www.inv.tech/publications
- Get to know us more: Website inv.tech
- Sales Deck Recorded Demo
- We are more interested in your work and your potential than your education.
- We are a fully remote company.
- We welcome and encourage applicants of diverse backgrounds and experience to apply for the role.
Compensation:The successful candidate will earn a monthly stipend of USD $1000. Good luck with your application, and if there's a match, we'll be in touch soon!
Benefits and Perks
$1000 per month
Interested? Apply now!
You have until August 15th, 2021 to apply.
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.