Amazon Account Strategist in Forde Baker
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|Applications are closed||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
- Developing client strategy – setting objectives, prioritising work, project management, organising resources
- Creating project plans to launch products on Amazon
- Internal expansion - helping brands to expand their Amazon operation into new markets with your strategic and operational expertise
- Operations - ensuring that seller accounts are working efficiently. Role includes replenishment forecasting, handling fulfilment, reporting
- Client Management - agreeing plans and regular contact with clients to ensure the smooth running of the account
- Liaising with Marketing and Creative teams to execute against plans and meet objectives
- Developing processes and frameworks to optimise performance
- Developing new business through blogging, conference speaking, webinars and other methods
What Does the Agency Do?We provide a full-service offering to fully manage the entire operation of selling on Amazon. Our mission is to help our clients to become Amazon best sellers. Our clients are product brands that are selling on Amazon. They are mostly consumer products though we do have B2B clients. Clients are based in the UK, mainland Europe and the United States. Our clients are active in a wide range of sectors including skincare, office supplies, nutrition, beauty, alcohol and homeware. Presently, we’re a small team. Everyone works remotely and manages their own schedules. Due to an increase in our client base and the huge shift towards selling on Amazon we have plans to grow significantly this year.
The Ideal CandidateThe type of person that we’re looking for will exhibit these behaviours
- Tenacity - never give up, persist when things get complicated
- Ambition - strive to be the best possible version of ourselves and as a business
- A love of learning - constantly on the lookout for better ways of doing things
- Not afraid to try things - test, test, test
- Embrace challenges - first to raise your hand no matter how difficult a task may be
- Instinct to act - solutions come from starting, move quickly
Benefits and Perks
The benefits come from getting in early, influencing the agency’s long-term growth and growing with the business. You will also have exposure to many other aspects of ecommerce and the opportunity to broaden your skillset.
Salary is £30-40k dependent on experience. There is also a bonus scheme linked to bringing in new business. You will be supplied with a laptop and 25 holidays (plus public holidays) and access to an annual learning fund.
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.