Amazon Account Strategist in Forde Baker
Job Published on: July 18th, 2020
Job closing date: August 14th, 2020
Available to applicants based in: EuropeAccount Strategist's are the heartbeat of our client service. You'll develop strategies to launch, optimise and expand our clients' Amazon operations. You'll be responsible for setting objectives and ensuring those objectives are delivered. In partnership with our advertising and content teams you'll devise plans to increase sales and profitability. This is a role for someone that knows how Amazon works inside out. You will need extensive experience with Seller Central and Vendor Central. You may be working in-house in a NAM, Brand Manager or Marketplace Manager role and want to apply your experience to a wider range of brands and products. Or you could be working at a similar Amazon agency and looking for an experience that gives your more responsibility and autonomy. The role is remote but we are looking for someone based in the UK or mainland Europe. Most of our clients are in the UK. You must be a fluent English speaker.
- Account strategy - maximise sales, increase profitability, expand internationally etc.
- Client management
- Setting objectives and budget
- Devising and executing marketing plans
- Liaising with Advertising team to drive sales
- Liaising with Content team to increase conversion rate and improve rankings
- Project management
- Monthly reporting
- Customer analytics
- Seller Central onboarding
- Seller Central account health
- Inventory management
- Fulfilment processes
- Account troubleshooting - Stranded/Unfulfillable/Reconciled inventory
- Brand Registry/Compliance
Account Strategists must be
- Seller and Vendor Central all-rounders
- Highly organised
- Proactive with clients
- Able to meet deadlines
- Clear communicators
- Continuously improving output to improve performance
- Running advertising campaigns
- Producing content
- Briefing designers
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.