Amazon Advertising Specialist in Forde Baker
Salary Range: Between 1,000 and 3,000 US$ per month
Job Published on: March 26th, 2021
Job closing date: April 30th, 2021
Available to applicants based in: Anywhere
Years of Experience: 3+
- Location: Remote
- Experience: 1-3 years
- Closing date: April 30th
- How to Apply: See end of job description
The RoleWe are looking for an ambitious paid media specialist to join our Amazon advertising team. This role is required due to considerable growth in the client base and the services offered to those clients. The role is suited to someone that loves responsibility, delivering results and is eager to grow their expertise within the Amazon Advertising platform.
- Developing and managing Amazon paid search and display campaigns
- Reporting and providing deep insights about performance
- Creating acquisition plans for new products and pivoting strategies depending on performance.
- Developing processes and frameworks to constantly improve time efficiency.
About FordeBakerWe are a full-service Amazon agency – everything clients need to be successful on Amazon. That includes strategy, advertising and operational support. Our clients are product brands that are selling on Amazon. They are mostly consumer products though we do have B2B clients. Clients are based in the UK, mainland Europe and the United States. Our clients are active in a wide range of sectors including skincare, beauty, office supplies, nutrition, clothing, stationery and books. Presently, we’re a small team. Everyone works remotely and manages their own schedules. Due to an increase in our client roster and the huge shift towards selling on Amazon we have plans to grow significantly.
The Ideal CandidateWe value attitude over experience and believe that the right person can grow into this role. We do, however, have some minimum expectations
- At least 1 year of experience managing Amazon paid media campaigns or 3 years of experience managing similar search advertising campaigns e.g. Google Ads)
- Experience analysing performance and creating insightful reports
- Experience forecasting budgets and sales
- Ability to develop campaign strategies for new brands and products
- Experience working with different clients at the same time (desirable)
- Familiarity with Amazon ad management software
- A love of learning
- Not afraid to try things
- Embrace challenges
- Instinct to act
- Competitive salary (dependent on experience)
- Bonus scheme linked to bringing in new business
- Company laptop
- 25 holidays (plus public holidays)
Interested? Apply now!
You have until April 30th, 2021 to apply!
Please email our Amazon Advertising Manager Marta at email@example.com with your CV and a cover letter explaining why you are interested in this role, especially why you’re interested in joining a young agency, and what makes you a good fit to take on that challenge.
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.