Amazon Listing Optimisation & SEO Specialist in Forde Baker
Salary Range: Between 3,000 and 5,000 US$ per month
Job Published on: February 27th, 2021
Job closing date: March 31st, 2021
Available to applicants based in: Anywhere
Important skills: A/B Testing, conversion rate optimisation, English, user intent
Years of Experience: 2+
The RoleWe are looking for an ambitious SEO & Listing Optimization Specialist to join our marketing team. This role is required due to considerable growth in the client base and the services offered to those clients. The soul of our marketing department is driven by proactivity, data and quality. This role is for you if you love taking responsibility, make things happen and you are eager to grow your expertise within the Amazon environment.
- Own organic traffic and listing conversion performance
- Manage keyword rankings
- Lead and manage listing optimization & testing
- Work together with the advertising specialists to execute a holistic marketing strategy.
- Work together with the graphic designer and content manager to create high performing listings.
- Manage the review collection strategy.
- Keep updated about best practices, new techniques and new channels.
About FordeBakerWe provide a full-service offering to fully manage the entire operation of selling on Amazon. Our mission is to help our clients to become Amazon best sellers. Our clients are product brands that are selling on Amazon. They are mostly consumer products though we do have B2B clients. Clients are based in the UK, mainland Europe and the United States. Our clients are active in a wide range of sectors including skincare, office supplies, nutrition, beauty, alcohol and homeware. Presently, we’re a small team. Everyone works remotely and manages their own schedules. Due to an increase in our client base and the huge shift towards selling on Amazon we have plans to grow significantly this year.
The Ideal CandidateWe value attitude over experience and believe that the right person can grow into this role. We do, however, have some minimum expectations:
- Between 1-3 years of experience in SEO and/or content marketing.
- Experience producing keyword strategies and keyword lists to increase search rankings
- Demonstrable ability to improve conversion rates through applying best practices and testing
- Experience working with clients – strategising, planning and communicating performance.
- Experience reporting and forecasting.
- Ability to develop long-term strategies for new brands and products
- Familiarity with ecommerce.
The type of person will exhibit these behaviours:
- A love of learning
- Not afraid to try things
- Embrace challenges
- Instinct to act
Benefits and Perks
- £25k-£33k annual salary
- Freedom to work where and when you want
- Bonus scheme linked to bringing in new business
- Company laptop
- 25 holidays (plus public holidays)
- Learning fund
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.