Amazon Marketplace Manager in Vimerson Health
Job Published on: January 6th, 2021
Available to applicants based in: Anywhere
Important skills: amazon marketplace, ams, ppc
Years of Experience: 3+We at Vimerson Health are creating the model for the companies of the future. We are a 100% remote and happiness-led company that encourages self-empowerment and radical transparency. We put happiness, fulfillment, joy, and harmony before everything else. On top of that, we have the double advantage of helping people with our natural Dietary Health Supplements. Our Culture puts our Team Members’ Happiness and Fulfillment First, our Customers’ Happiness and Fulfillment are Second, and revenue and profit are third. Please feel free to visit our company on Glassdoor to see the feedback our colleagues have said about their experience of working for Vimerson Health - https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Vimerson-Health-Reviews-E3558421.htm We are an entrepreneurial fast-paced and fast-growing company that is self-funded, and therefore we have the freedom to make our own decisions without having to respond to investors that are inclined to put monetary goals first instead of the health and happiness of our Team. We have no rigid hours and boast our very own dedicated in-house Happiness Coach. We are currently looking to welcome to our Team an experienced and skilled Amazon Marketplace Manager in order to take the company to the next level.
Who You Are:You are an experienced and confident leader and manager with proven expertise and track record in the constant-changing Amazon Marketplace, and you LOVE online SALES. You are a caring and conscientious manager being able to develop, lead, and grow a team of A-players by empowering them and trusting their abilities. You work hard and smart on your own initiative, and you are able to set and achieve multiple goals within deadlines. You have a growth mindset. You are a proactive and dedicated team player, a strong leader, but most importantly, you put happiness and fulfillment first, proactively seeking your ideal life/work harmony.
As our Amazon Marketplace Manager, you will be Accountable for:
- Leading, Managing, Growing, and holding Accountable your Amazon Team of 3;
- Creating the Vision for your team and the Strategies needed in order to achieve the Company’s targets;
- Growing Revenue and Profit in Amazon;
- Creating the strategy and implementing the processes in order to get a constant flow of reviews for our products in Amazon;
- Investigating, developing, and overseeing the Amazon ranking strategy;
- Creating the strategy to launch our new products successfully on Amazon;
- Leading and growing the Amazon Advertising Team for Sponsored Ads and AMS campaigns, currently with a monthly spend of $400k;
- Overseeing Amazon analytics.
- You have a proven track record of successfully managing the Amazon sales of a company doing more than $2M+ in revenue per year (this is a MUST!);
- You have great experience leading, managing and growing an Amazon focused team in a fast-paced and fast-growing company (this is a MUST!);
- You have deep experience and understanding of Amazon sales and marketing tools;
- You are highly skilled and knowledgeable in Amazon PPC and AMS;
- You love learning about all the nuances of Amazon;
- You have a natural ability for numbers, with strong math and analytical skills in order to make intelligent evidence-based decisions;
- You are an strategic and critical thinker;
- You are always striving to improve systems and procedures;
- You have outstanding emotional intelligence and are a straight shooter;
- You welcome and encourage healthy and unfiltered debate around ideas, commit to decisions and plans of actions, and are accountable for your outcomes;
- You truly thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, non-bureaucratic and high-energy environment;
- You love working in a silent and focused place with no distractions, where you are able to deliver your best performance and achieve goals;
- You have excellent English verbal, written and communication skills.
- Working in a company that prides itself on our employees working as One Team, regardless of the department you work in. We all have the same goal (to be part of an amazing start-up company that is rapidly growing). You will be part of a supportive and friendly company with excellent team spirit.
- A full-time remote job which means the FREEDOM of working from any place in the world
- Flexibility of working hours (work according to your rhythm)
- Unlimited possibilities for personal and professional growth in a company that achieved amazing results in the E-Commerce world in just 5 years, and it's looking to keep growing and developing
- A dedicated Happiness Manager within the team to take care of your happiness at work and ensure a healthy work/life harmony
- 20 accumulated PTO days per calendar year
- An unlimited supply of Vimerson Health Supplements, for your own personal consumption
- Charity Match: The company will match any donations that you personally make to your charity of heart. We want to support each Team Member’s cause to make the world a better place
Interested? Apply now!
Please send your CV directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.