Amazon Marketplace Manager in Vimerson Health
Job Published on: June 22nd, 2020
Job closing date: July 10th, 2020
Available to applicants based in: EuropeWe at Vimerson Health are creating the model for the companies of the future. We are a 100% remote and happiness-led company that encourages self-empowerment and radical transparency. We put happiness, fulfillment, joy, and harmony before everything else. On top of that, we have the double advantage of helping people with our natural Dietary Health Supplements. Our Culture puts our Team Members’ happiness and fulfillment First, our Customers’ happiness and fulfillment are Second, and revenue and profit are Third. We are an entrepreneurial fast-paced and fast-growing company that is self-funded, and therefore we have the freedom to make our own decisions without having to respond to investors that are inclined to put monetary goals first instead of the health and happiness of our Team. We have no rigid hours and boast our very own dedicated in-house Happiness Coach. We are currently looking to welcome to our Team an experienced and skilled Amazon Marketplace Manager in order to take the company to the next level.
Who You Are:You are an experienced and confident leader and manager with proven expertise and track record in the constant-changing Amazon Marketplace, and you LOVE online SALES. You are a caring and conscientious manager being able to develop, lead, and grow a team of A-players by empowering them and trusting their abilities. You work hard and smart on your own initiative, and you are able to set and achieve multiple goals within deadlines. You have a growth mindset. You are a dedicated team player, a strong leader, but most importantly, you put happiness and fulfillment first, proactively seeking your ideal life/work harmony.
As our Amazon Marketplace Manager, you will be Accountable for:
- Leading, Managing, Growing, and holding Accountable your Amazon Team of 6.
- Creating the Vision for your team and the Strategies needed in order to achieve the Company’s targets.
- Growing Revenue and Profit in Amazon.
- Creating the strategy and implementing the processes in order to get a constant flow of Reviews for our products in Amazon.
- Investigating, developing, and overseeing the Amazon Ranking Strategy.
- Creating the strategy to launch our new products successfully on Amazon.
- Overseeing and growing the Amazon Advertising team for Sponsored Ads and AMS campaigns, currently with a monthly spend of $450k.
- Overseeing Amazon analytics.
- You have outstanding skills and experience in Amazon Sales of a very successful company with extraordinary presence in Amazon;
- You are passionate about leading, managing, growing and keeping accountable an Amazon focus team in a fast-paced and fast-growing business;
- You have a deep understanding of Amazon sales and marketing tools, and advertising techniques, and you love learning about all the nuances of Amazon;
- You excel at analyzing data and reports to make intelligent evidence-based decisions;
- You are an strategic critical thinker, always striving to improve systems and procedures;
- You have outstanding emotional intelligence and you are a straight shooter;
- You welcome and encourage healthy and unfiltered debate around ideas, commit to decisions and plans of actions, and are accountable for your outcomes;
- You thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial and high-energy environment;
- You love working in a silent and focused place with no distractions, where you are able to deliver your best performance and achieve goals.
- A full-time remote job which means the FREEDOM of working from any place in the world;
- Flexibility of working hours (work according to your rhythm);
- Unlimited possibilities for personal and professional growth in a company that achieved amazing results in the E-Commerce world in less than 5 years, and it's looking to keep growing and developing;
- A dedicated Happiness Manager within the team to take care of your happiness at work and ensure a healthy work/life harmony;
- 20 PTO days to use for personal needs during the year;
- An unlimited supply of Vimerson Health Supplements, for your own personal consumption;
- Charity Match: The company will match any donations that you personally make to your charity of heart. We want to support each Team Member’s cause to make the world a better place.
Wish to know more about who we are and what our Values are? Then keep reading!We have a culture within our team that we live by every day, not because it is a requirement, but because we genuinely strive for each member of our team to be happy and fulfilled with their tasks and their work. We are responsible for each other’s happiness by treating each other with real care and respect, and we take these principles into every aspect of our work.
- We have a Growth Mindset: We are always learning and developing. We question and challenge the status quo in order to keep innovating and growing. We seek constructive criticism instead of validation. We are always thinking about how to make things better, improve, and keep advancing. We embrace challenges and persist in the face of difficulties.
- We are Open, Honest and Transparent: We hear the truth and we speak the truth with ourselves and with each other. We do this with radical transparency and radical candor because we care.
- We are One Team: We work together as the best teams of professional athletes do. We help and support each other. Our Work Ethic is impeccable, we work smartly and we always look to win as a Team.
- We are Accountable: We do what we say. We are responsible for the things we are in charge of and will always think of how to keep moving making things better. We take ownership. We don’t make excuses. We are trustworthy.
Sounds like you? Welcome to our Amazing Team!
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.