Amazon Paid Media Manager in Forde Baker
Job Published on: March 3rd, 2020
Job closing date: March 27th, 2020
- Drive profitable sales for Amazon clients
- Agency lead for all Amazon advertising tasks
- Plan, launch and optimise paid media campaigns
- Mixture of search advertising and Amazon DSP – weighted towards search ads
- Creating marketing plans to launch products on Amazon – using both Amazon and non-Amazon channels to generate awareness, sales and reviews
- Managing and collaborating with clients – setting objectives, planning, reporting, meetings etc.
- Developing processes and frameworks to optimise performance
- Developing new business through blogging, conference speaking, webinars and other methods
What Does the Agency Do?We provide a full-service offering to fully manage the entire operation of selling on Amazon. Our clients are product brands that are selling on Amazon. They are mostly consumer products though we do have B2B clients. Clients are based in the UK, mainland Europe and the United States. Our clients are active in a wide range of sectors including skincare, office supplies, nutrition, clothing, stationery and books. Presently, we’re a small team. Everyone works remotely and manages their own schedules. Due to an increase in our client roster and the huge shift towards selling on Amazon we have plans to grow significantly this year.
The Ideal CandidateThe type of person that I’m looking for will exhibit these behaviours
- A love of learning
- Not afraid to try things
- Embrace challenges
- Instinct to act
- Attention to detail
BenefitsThe benefits come from getting in early, influencing the agency’s long-term growth and growing with the business. You will also have exposure to many other aspects of ecommerce and the opportunity to broaden your skillset. If you want certainty, a fancy office and lots of ancillary benefits then this isn’t the right role for you. Salary is dependent on experience. There is also a bonus scheme linked to bringing in new business. You will be supplied with a laptop and 25 holidays (plus public holidays).
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.