Amazon PPC & Listing Optimization Manager at Fulament
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|August 21st, 2022||Less than 1,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Anywhere||Amazon FBA, Amazon Seller Central, Amazon advertising, Amazon Listing Optimization||1+|
Growing Amazon stores feels like second nature to you?
Looking to be a part of a great mission and change the world?
If the answer is yes, you might be the right fit!
We are a young 3D printing company on a mission to build a reality where every home has a 3D printer. You can check the website Fulament.com
We’re looking for a specialist who will be responsible for the revenue growth and profitability of our Amazon store. (A part of your compensation will depend on your performance)
- Day-to-day Amazon Seller Central account management and maintenance.
- Analyze Amazon data (ASIN-level sales and performance reporting), report on events, provide your analysis and propose actions for continuous improvement and growth.
- Develop growth plans to increase sales and reduce costs.
- Implement strategies and tactics to convert Amazon customers to become direct customers through our ecommerce store.
- Launch new products and share your insights about potential product improvement opportunities
- Amazon PPC Optimization & launching new tests.
- Communicate with operations to make sure logistics are always met.
- A+ content A/B testing and optimization
- 2+ years of experience managing and growing an Amazon merchant store generating $1+million in annual revenue
- Knowledge of Amazon PPC, DSP, and Amazon SEO.
- Expertise with Amazon listing optimization.
- Ability to analyze data and synthesize it into sound, actionable insights.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively in a professional environment.
- Fluent English.
- Highly organized and process-driven, but able to thrive in a constantly changing environment.
- Ability to independently make decisions and be your own boss(we hate to micromanage).
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary+ bonus based on your performance.
- Ability to work remotely.
- Paid vacation time.
- High growth opportunity as we expand.
Our core values:
- Build trust:
- Internally, we trust each other to deliver which allows us to cover more ground and move faster as a company. We communicate openly and honestly with each other, and always respectfully. Everyone’s opinions and ideas are vetted indiscriminately of rank or position. Issues are communicated early so they can be addressed quickly without blame.
- Institutional knowledge is developed by organizations over years of building in a specific domain. Growth comes from an understanding that no one knows everything. We constantly strive to learn and improve, even in the areas we feel most secure.
- Seek feedback early and often:
- In a fast-moving company with little bureaucracy, the most effective way we have found to keep our team on the same page is by sharing work when it’s 30% done. It encourages collaboration and ensures there are no surprises when the final product is delivered. We constantly seek to create the tightest feedback loop possible between all team members. Authors are expected to actively seek the type of feedback they need from individuals best equipped to provide it. Feedback should be delivered tactfully and received openly.
- Be Scrappy:
- We are frugal with company funds so we can maximize investment in our product. We love to be scrappy but know when to scale. We always look to minimize costs while increasing value. All team members are constantly on the lookout for ways to save on overhead, supplies, and products costs
- Value value:
- The amount of invested resources often has a little bearing on the amount of value created. We constantly prioritize work that creates the most long-term customer value while considering available resources. Everyone is familiar with the tools and data they need to make informed decisions about customer value. While we are open to pivoting as new information arises, we think about the cost holistically including context switching, technical debt, and team morale.
- Bias for action:
- As a company, we strongly favor few procedures and little bureaucracy. For this type of environment to thrive, we need individuals that take unprompted action to move the company forward. Many of our values are designed specifically to enable Bias for action.
- Decouple Dependencies:
- While we strongly encourage collaboration, we loathe dependencies. We work relentlessly to remove them from our workflows, organization, and partnerships. We value interdisciplinary skill sets because they remove dependencies that encourage bias for action. We build tools and processes that remove dependencies, not create them.
This is a full-time remote position. Please submit your resume with details of relevant work and projects performed. Please also include the following component:
- Your perspective on and approach to managing and growing an Amazon seller account.
- Include your email so that we can add it to our amazon PPC account. You will need to provide a specific strategy on how to increase profitability.
Interested? Apply now!
You have until August 21st, 2022 to apply.
Hurry up! The job have had 6 applications clicks so far
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Recommended Similar Digital & Product Marketing Jobs
|Latest Jobs||Application Deadline|
|Lead Online Marketing Growth Hacker||September 11th, 2022|
|Digital Marketing Manager (Fully Remote)||September 2nd, 2022|
|Sr. Manager, Product Marketing||August 27th, 2022|
|Remote Marketing Project Manager||August 26th, 2022|
|Sr. Paid Search Strategist||August 19th, 2022|