Amazon Store Manager in AAVALABS
Job Published on: November 14th, 2019
Available to applicants based in: Anywhere”Happiness, Sisu, Responsibility and Escaping the Cubicle” We're on a mission to help people live life to the fullest with superior nutrition: At AAVALABS, we are building a values-driven Nordic Supplements and functional foods brand with a Different way of doing things. We’re here to help and serve. The aim is to provide a healthier every day for the many people by giving them a piece of the Nordics; 100% Transparent and Pure line of Supplements & Health Foods. We’re huge Believers in Happiness, Sisu and Responsibility plus Freedom, which means “Office not Required” (You can and Will work from Anywhere). All this runs in our Company DNA and serves as our guiding backbone. If these values resonate with you and you really want to Escape that Cubicle, we are now looking for our Next:
Amazon Store ManagerInternally called THE EVERYTHING PERSON (TEP). A dynamic role which revolves around everything within our Amazon department, reporting to our Head of Amazon. Your main responsibility is to make sure that our Amazon Operations run on schedule efficiently. You will handle important tasks around Amazon Store Management and will be responsible for a service level and seller feedback of 99%
Your routine will go around tasks like
- Category Approvals
- Lightning Deals ---> Profit Calculations
- Flat File Creation
- Troubleshoot / Listings / Inventory
- Follow Up email Creation / Tweaking
- Split Tests ---> Splitly
- Project Management
- Launches Process
- Image Creation
- Managing Proofreading
- SOP Creation & Updating
- Amongst others…
What are we looking for?We are looking for excellence! Someone who lives by our values and loves the freedom of working from anywhere in the world!
- You should have experience and knowledge of how Amazon works. Consultant or Agency experience would be desirable.
- Knowledge of marketing is always welcome
- Excellent level of English is essential for this role.
- Other languages would be an advantage
- Vast experience with PM tools
What do we offer?
- A long term contract, with close to full time hours. Contractor or employee contract.
- To really Sweeten the deal (without anything Artificial), we offer an unlimited stock of our products for personal use 😃.
Interested? Apply now here!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.