Amazon Store Manager in AAVALABS
Job Published on: November 14th, 2019
Amazon Store ManagerInternally called THE EVERYTHING PERSON (TEP). A dynamic role which revolves around everything within our Amazon department, reporting to our Head of Amazon. Your main responsibility is to make sure that our Amazon Operations run on schedule efficiently. You will handle important tasks around Amazon Store Management and will be responsible for a service level and seller feedback of 99%
Your routine will go around tasks like
- Category Approvals
- Lightning Deals ---> Profit Calculations
- Flat File Creation
- Troubleshoot / Listings / Inventory
- Follow Up email Creation / Tweaking
- Split Tests ---> Splitly
- Project Management
- Launches Process
- Image Creation
- Managing Proofreading
- SOP Creation & Updating
- Amongst others…
What are we looking for?We are looking for excellence! Someone who lives by our values and loves the freedom of working from anywhere in the world!
- You should have experience and knowledge of how Amazon works. Consultant or Agency experience would be desirable.
- Knowledge of marketing is always welcome
- Excellent level of English is essential for this role.
- Other languages would be an advantage
- Vast experience with PM tools
What do we offer?
- A long term contract, with close to full time hours. Contractor or employee contract.
- To really Sweeten the deal (without anything Artificial), we offer an unlimited stock of our products for personal use 😃.
Interested? Apply now here!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.