Amazon UX Content Executive in Forde Baker
Job Published on: July 31st, 2020
Job closing date: August 30th, 2020
Available to applicants based in: Anywhere
The RoleAs part of our ongoing growth, we are delighted to be in a position to add to our Content team. We are looking for a diligent Copywriter to help provide us with world-class content our clients love, and their customers adore. You will be part of a content team and work alongside account strategists, PPC experts and marketing professionals. You will assist the Content Manager in optimising the performance and quality of our clients Amazon listings as well as helping shape and contribute content marketing for the agency itself. We are looking for someone that loves to write and enjoys applying their skills to a commercial environment. You will like taking an active role in achieving results for our clients and understanding how to represent their brand in the best possible light. The role is suited to someone that loves responsibility, accountability and delivering results. You will be creative, entrepreneurial and always finding ways to drive growth.
- Copywriting – producing copy across a wide range of brands and product sectors
- Brand, competitor and product research – getting under the skin of the brand and consumer behaviour to create listings that reflect customer desires
- Briefing designers to create imagery to complement and enhance the product narrative
- Keyword research to ensure listings are relevant customer search behaviour
- Optimising listings and testing new formats to improve conversion rate
- We need a confident writer who’ll apply our brand voice to every space in our app and website and make the user experience as smooth as possible.
- Crafting copy to work with Amazon listing layout and design on mobile and desktop
- Understanding of copy and design working together and content beyond just words
- Experience producing content for Amazon stores or producing content for similar eCommerce websites.
- Experience working with eCommerce brands, whether in-house, freelance or at an agency.
- Developing processes and frameworks to optimise performance
- Developing new business through blogging, conference speaking, webinars and other methods
About FordeBakerFordeBaker is a full-service Amazon consultancy. We work with consumer and B2B clients in Europe, North America and Australia. We specialise in launching brands on to Amazon, optimising existing stores and ultimately making Amazon a profitable venture for all clients. We work with all types of brands and businesses. The variety is what makes our work so interesting and worthwhile. The business launched at the beginning of 2019. We’ve experienced strong growth since then and built up a very good reputation. We have big plans. Joining us now will provide a great experience and opportunities for you to develop your career.
BenefitsAs well as being remote-first, the benefits come from getting in early, influencing the agency’s long-term growth and growing with the business. You will also have exposure to many other aspects of eCommerce and the opportunity to broaden your skillset. We are looking for someone with 2-3 years ecommerce/Amazon experience. The basic salary will be between £22k-£27k depending on experience. There is also a bonus scheme linked to bringing in new business. Upon successful completion of your three month probation, you will be provided with a company laptop. You will also get
- 25 days holiday per year (plus public holidays)
- Other benefits are continuously being added
Interested? Apply now!
You have until August 30th, 2020 to apply!
Email our founder, Tom Baker (email@example.com) with your resume and a cover letter which explains why you are interested in the role and working for FordeBaker.
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Other similar jobs in Content & Copywriting
|Agency Content Marketing Manager||August 14th, 2020|
|Movement Communications Director||August 14th, 2020|
|Native Lithuanian Proofreaders/Editors (Casino/Gambling industry)||July 30th, 2020|