Amazon Web Services Developer in GSU INTER-WORK
Salary Range: From 5,000 US$ - 7,000 US$ per month
Job Published on: April 28th, 2021
Job closing date: July 1st, 2021
Available to applicants based in Continent(s): Europe
Important skills: Java, Amazon Web Services, API, springboot
Years of Experience: 5+We are seeking a Software Engineer with a minimum of 4-5 years working as a programmer in Cloud Computing, specifically AWS. The role will include working with our team.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Our client is creating a new cloud solution in the area of payments and is seeking AWS certified developers to work side by side with the existing team to support with the agile development process.
- The developers should be embedded such that are able to contribute to design, development and testing but additionally provide AWS expertise to the internal development team that do not currently have this.
- Provide AWS expertise
- Implement new features as part of an agile development team
- Suggest new technical features and product improvements
- Identify and solve bugs as part of an agile development team
- Support with the build pipeline including automated testing
Required Education and Experience
- AWS Certified (is a must)
- Java, Spring boot, Microservices, REST API, CI/CD, Docker, Kubernetes
- Languages: English B2
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to investigate, diagnose, and solve complex problems quickly
- Ability to work independently in a team environment, to collaborate well with others and to coordinate with numerous teams and people to accomplish goals and assignments is required.
- availability for a minimum period of 6 months
Benefits and Perks
What we offer
- Stable job in professional team,
- Interesting path of career in an international organization
- project for 6 months
- Consistent scope of responsibilities
- B2B contract
- salary depends on experience and references
- If you want to be part of international team apply now! Please make sure that your application included CV, references and your financial expectations.
Interested? Apply now!
You have until July 1st, 2021 to apply!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.