Ambassadors in Uniplaces
Job Published on: February 18th, 2020
The Uniplaces Ambassador Program is a community of skilled, hands-on and innovative students/young professionals, and we’re looking for a new Operations Ambassador to join the team. As a Uniplaces Ambassador, you’ll be in charge of completing a variety of tasks to help increase brand awareness and sales with an entrepreneurial approach.
This job is the perfect fit for you if:
- You’re eager to connect with people from all over the world and help fellow students find a home in a new city;
- You have excellent communication and networking skills;
- You’re a well-connected student at your university.
- You have content production skills.
Your main tasks as an Operations Ambassador will be:
- Research FB groups and promote offers to generate bookings;
- Spread the word about Uniplaces with your social environment and promote the brand;
- Share your Promo Code with students who are looking for a place to live;
- Networking and promoting the Uniplaces Ambassador Programme;
- Participate in the Ambassadors’ Programme activities;
- Plan and organize activities for students;
- Represent the company;
- Attend Welcome Days at universities to help students find accommodation and increase brand awareness;
- Produce visual/written content.
The best part is that you will:
- Work as an independent freelancer for one of Europe’s most successful startups;
- Star getting in touch with the business market;
- Have the flexibility to work remotely from anywhere in the world, managing 100% your own time and schedule;
- Get compensated for every task you accomplish;
- Challenge yourself in order to grow and learn;
- Develop personal and professional skills;
- Create a network and build relationships;
- Be part of a community.
- Sales and results-oriented: Your performance will be assessed based on achieved results (compensation model depends on results brought);
- Analytical, organised, logical and fast learner;
- Creative mindset;
- Content producer;
- Able to work autonomously;
- Communication skills to support the purchasing process and service;
- Approachable, proactive and ambitious personality;
- Engaged and well-connected at university, involved with student organisations and activities;
- Fluent in local language and English, both spoken and written (other languages are always a plus!);
- Enrolled in full-time undergraduate/postgraduate study (only preferable);
- A fit with Uniplaces culture: You are down-to-earth, pragmatic, diplomatic, creative, energetic, smart, collaborative, transparent, motivated, entrepreneurial, and adaptable.
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Other similar jobs in Business Management & Sales
|South Asia Business Development Specialist||May 20th, 2020|
|Supply Chain Manager||May 20th, 2020|
|Sales Assistant (Email/Chat/Phone) - Antivirus/Anti-Malware||May 13th, 2020|