Analytics and Insights Executive Role in Polka Dot Data
Company Name: Polka Dot Data Company URL: http://www.polkadotdata.com/ Are you looking to work somewhere a little different? A new, vibrant and exciting company is looking for its first employee. This is a role that offers a fast-paced environment with opportunity to learn from and work with an industry-leading expert. Polka Dot Data has seen a rapid rise in the half a year since it was launched and now this data-focused digital marketing agency is looking for someone with great energy to help take things to the next level. Based in Eastleigh in a fun shared office full of digital marketing experts, this is a role for someone looking to develop their data analysis skills with an up-and-coming company. Knowledge and Experience Key:
- Experience working with digital marketing data
- Comfortable navigating Google Analytics - How many sessions on the Easter campaign? What source converted highest?
- Familiar with SEO tools/associated apps (Google Tag Manager, Datastudio, Debugging tools, Excel)
- A head for data and the digital marketing landscape - why does this number matter to a client? What’s important to them?
- Willingness and enthusiasm to learn!
- Technical knowledge/experience of data analysis
- Confident with CMS systems
- Social media experience
- Preparing client-facing reports/dashboards that reflect a business's needs/goals
- Delivering insight and analysis on client’s data
- Audit Google Analytics set-ups to ensure accurate reporting
- Assisting with Polka Dot Data's brand social media presence
Other similar jobs in Marketing
|Paid Media Manager / Head of Paid||September 15th, 2019|
|SEO Analyst (Remote Optional)||September 11th, 2019|
|PR and Social Media Intern for Seedstars Summit CEE||September 10th, 2019|