Anti-Malware Tech/Sales Customer Support – German in Emsisoft
Do you have a passion for helping people who struggle with malware, technical issues or billing details? If so, here is your chance to join Emsisoft and help supporting technologies that protect millions of users daily from the dangers lurking on the internet.
Here at Emsisoft, we follow our passion. As one of the premier companies exploring behaviour-based malware detection, we understand that the key to success lies in hiring smart, passionate people. Our success also relies on providing best-in-class customer support that gives customers immediate solutions to their problems.
Do you have what it takes?
To make sure you have a clear picture of the type of candidate we are looking for, here are a couple of questions to guide you. If these make you giddy in anticipation and you believe you can answer them all with an honest "yes", then this job may be exactly what you are looking for.
- Do you know Windows down to its core and don't hesitate to open regedit when needed?
- Is malware removal for you more than just running a couple of cleanig tools?
- Are you the kind of person that enjoys dealing with people who are less technical skilled than you?
- Do you embrace the new challenges that customers may throw at you? Are you a keen learner and problem solver by heart?
- Do you enjoy working from home in small teams with an incredibly diverse and multicultural background?
What you will be doing together with us:
- Help our customers with product and malware issues, via email and live chat.
- Answer billing and licensing questions for our products.
- Be the link between our customers and our product teams to share user feedback.
- Remote work on a flexible schedule: The only requirements are a stable internet connection and being roughly available during Central European working hours.
Our requirements are as lean and simple as our products. We are looking for long-term customer support people with the following qualifications:
- 3+ years experience in customers support, ideally in software or SaaS industry.
- Native German speaker and fluent English skills.
- Have the ability to work remotely and communicate efficiently.
- Have a positive attitude with people.
- Always a willingness to go the extra mile to please and delight users.
- Excellent writer and communicator.
- You are an independent team member that is not tied to any agency or outsourcing company. Applications from agencies and outsourcing companies even on behalf of independent developers will be ignored.
What we offer
- Great work life balance that comes with remote working. No traveling required.
- Long term, 40h/week full-time career opportunity, working in an interesting field as part of a growing multi-cultural company.
- Semi-flexible work hours providing the short daily meetings are covered.
- Your job will be completely location independent, assuming you have access to a reasonably fast and stable Internet connection.
- Opportunity to grow and make a difference in a widely respected antivirus company.
- Competitive salary.