App Setup Specialist in Uscreen
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|September 30th, 2021||From 1,000 US$ - 3,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Europe, Central or South America||Customer Service, Gsuite, customer support, SaaS, software applications||2+|
🎥 What are we doing at Uscreen?Uscreen is a hyper-growth (and profitable) bootstrapped product-led SaaS business. We are revolutionizing the way that video-based entrepreneurs & creators monetize their content. Uscreen has grown from 30 to 100+ employees over the last year — with the best yet to come! Uscreen provides an all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs to sell subscriptions, VOD, and live-streamed events on the web, through mobile apps, and via OTT (over-the-top) devices. 10,000+ video creators build, market, and sell their content with Uscreen — and they generate hundreds-of-millions of dollars in revenue doing it.
🚀 What you’ll do
- Set up mobile and TV software applications for our premium clients
- Balance your workload between technical requirements and customer-facing activities (note: this is not a developer/programmer role)
- Maintain a meticulous, methodical app-setup process while working across multiple customers and app projects
- Verify app requirements and speak to clients directly to ensure all assets are corrected/received as required to launch apps
- Generate the apps (automated build – no coding skills required)
- Prepare and ‘push’ the apps in each platform (e.g. Apple, Android, Amazon, Roku) to be accepted by the app stores per their standard app store requirements
- Support the customer and overall app experience (troubleshooting, app status, customer education)
🔥 Do you have what it takes?
- 2+ years of customer service and/or technical support experience
- Proficiency in English (both written and spoken)
- Experience in SaaS or other software related fields
- A functional workstation & quiet working space
- Able to gracefully handle challenging customer interactions
- Able to overlap a minimum of five (5) hours with our Washington DC-based team. (9am-5pm Eastern Time). We strongly prefer someone located in the following time zones: UTC – 3, UTC – 4, UTC – 5, UTC – 6, UTC – 7, UTC – 8.
Interested? Apply now!
You have until September 30th, 2021 to apply.
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.