Swedish Speech Participant in Appen
Job Published on: December 27th, 2019
Available to applicants based in: AnywhereWe are currently looking for Swedish native speakers for an online speech recording task. If you are over 18 and meet the outlined criteria, we would like you to participate in this project. Your participation would help our client to develop the next generation interactive voice response (IVR) technology. The main goal is to enable machines to better interact with Swedish speakers. To do so, we would like to invite you as a Swedish native speaker to be part of this initiative. Once you successfully participate, we will invite you to take part in more projects should future job opportunities arise in the future. Please find below more details about this project:
- Record 1000 short phrases
- Have access to an Android smartphone/tablet or PC/Mac/laptop (iPhone or iPad will not work) and a good internet connection.
- Duration: Approx. 2 hours
- Only for Swedish native speakers.
- Must be 18+ years old.
- Payment: USD 40 (for the successful completion of full task). Proportional payment is also applicable.
- Upon completion and after quality check, you will receive compensation via the payment method you provided in your Appen Connect account.
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.